Whats rustling your jimmies?

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Having an old co-worker reach out to me on LinkedIn and then noticing he has fucking pronouns in his profile.

Nope. Don't even want to hear why.

d12fae3b-ef9f-4e73-b146-6e65425f131a_text.gif

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Having an old co-worker reach out to me on LinkedIn and then noticing he has fucking pronouns in his profile.

Nope. Don't even want to hear why.

d12fae3b-ef9f-4e73-b146-6e65425f131a_text.gif

Had an old guildie get in touch again recently. Super awkward because now all he talks about are his new tits… Fucking shame, he was a handsome guy. :/

• 2Barf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Had an old guildie get in touch again recently. Super awkward because now all he talks about are his new tits… Fucking shame, he was a handsome guy. :/

Well good news is you probably won't have to put up with it that much longer

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My kid calls the bidet the "butt squirter" and she just tried to tell the grocery bagger about it. I told her it's not appropriate to talk about the bidet in public and she started yelling shit like "we don't call it that dad. It's a BUTT squirter or a BUTT cleaner"

• 6Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Some 25 iq inbred woodpecker has spent the morning banging on signs or something metal.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

Some 25 iq inbred woodpecker has spent the morning banging on signs or something metal.
1711905911672.png

live across the river from park with football and baseball, so it has a lot of those massive light poles. for years, one woodpecker would beat on them every morning in the spring.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My old house had a metal roof. I also had a problematic woodpecker. After a few months of that shit, I walked outside at 530am in my boxers with a [olive branch and we resolved our differences peacefully, with nary a trouble ever again. Last I heard, the woodpecker was living happily somewhere in Florida.]

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
My kid calls the bidet the "butt squirter" and she just tried to tell the grocery bagger about it. I told her it's not appropriate to talk about the bidet in public and she started yelling shit like "we don't call it that dad. It's a BUTT squirter or a BUTT cleaner"
When I got my vasectomy my mother in law took the kids for the weekend. She took my son who was 3 to the store with her and he informed the cashier that I was at the hospital getting my penis cut. 🤣

• 4Worf

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Update: The wife, Karen, yes I relentlessly make fun of her for her name.

Just got home from the gyno office and got a PAP done. Her gyno set her up for a vaginal ultrasound NEXT WEEK because her gyno said that CT scans aren't the best for a ovarian cancer diagnosis. I live in shithole Louisiana and yes, it's a terrible fucking state with terrible fucking people and THE most incompetent doctors I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. Had a doctor tell Karen a couple years back "It's all in your head" MOTHER FUCKER she's literally bleeding from her bellybutton!!! It's not in her fucking head.

Anyway, so now I'm thinking the "doctor" that did the CT scan is retarded and I'm also thinking we need to do this in another state that isn't full of lazy, incompetent fucking doctors. This shit is so fucking frustrating. I cannot stand the hurry up and wait shit.
If your wife has officially been diagnosed (it is not clear from your posts if she had a CT scan that was "suspicious" or how she was diagnosed) then the kind of doctor you should ask about seeing is someone board certified in "Gynecologic Oncology." These are docs that did OB/GYN residency and then did additional subspecialty training specifically in lady part cancers. I'm not sure what part of LA you are in but I know NOLA and Shreveport should have some and I would guess places like Baton Rouge and Lake Charles would as well. It could be that your local Gyn doc knows they won't schedule a new patient without an ultrasound or something.

Also I'm sorry this shit is happening to you

• 4Like

Siliconemelons

My old house had a metal roof. I also had a problematic woodpecker. After a few months of that shit, I walked outside at 530am in my boxers with a [olive branch and we resolved our differences peacefully, with nary a trouble ever again. Last I heard, the woodpecker was living happily somewhere in Florida.]

So you sent my stupid woodpecker down here . He beats on my metal gutters like no tomorrow - and that link and reason must be- he lives in this tree next door and has a nest and hole etc he just always comes to the corner and head bumps the same spot in the gutter for fun and mates apparently

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Update: The wife, Karen, yes I relentlessly make fun of her for her name.

Just got home from the gyno office and got a PAP done. Her gyno set her up for a vaginal ultrasound NEXT WEEK because her gyno said that CT scans aren't the best for a ovarian cancer diagnosis. I live in shithole Louisiana and yes, it's a terrible fucking state with terrible fucking people and THE most incompetent doctors I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. Had a doctor tell Karen a couple years back "It's all in your head" MOTHER FUCKER she's literally bleeding from her bellybutton!!! It's not in her fucking head.

Anyway, so now I'm thinking the "doctor" that did the CT scan is retarded and I'm also thinking we need to do this in another state that isn't full of lazy, incompetent fucking doctors. This shit is so fucking frustrating. I cannot stand the hurry up and wait shit.

That "it's all in your head" thing should be straight-up banned from the medical system. Heard it multiple times, know other people who have heard it over things that turned out to be serious.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
That "it's all in your head" thing should be straight-up banned from the medical system. Heard it multiple times, know other people who have heard it over things that turned out to be serious.
When her doctor said that I told her "Wow! It is amazing how none of your education went into that statement." The asshole just shrugged and walked out. Doctors today don't fuckin care. They're about as useful as screen doors on the space station.

• 1Like

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
If your wife has officially been diagnosed (it is not clear from your posts if she had a CT scan that was "suspicious" or how she was diagnosed) then the kind of doctor you should ask about seeing is someone board certified in "Gynecologic Oncology." These are docs that did OB/GYN residency and then did additional subspecialty training specifically in lady part cancers. I'm not sure what part of LA you are in but I know NOLA and Shreveport should have some and I would guess places like Baton Rouge and Lake Charles would as well. It could be that your local Gyn doc knows they won't schedule a new patient without an ultrasound or something.

Also I'm sorry this shit is happening to you
She goes in this week with her OB to find out for sure what it is. The fact the doctor that did the CT told her it was cancer pisses me the fuck off. I cannot stand NOLA but I live about 35, 40 minutes from it on the North shore. I'll have an update this week hopefully with a definitive answer from someone that isn't fuckin useless.

And thank you

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She goes in this week with her OB to find out for sure what it is. The fact the doctor that did the CT told her it was cancer pisses me the fuck off. I cannot stand NOLA but I live about 35, 40 minutes from it on the North shore. I'll have an update this week hopefully with a definitive answer from someone that isn't fuckin useless.

And thank you
Strongly recommend either going to the Mayo Clinic campus or to Houston (MD Anderson) for treatment, if that’s what you do need.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
The fact the doctor that did the CT told her it was cancer pisses me the fuck off.

My brother in law ended up in the ER a few weeks ago and they told him he had brain cancer. What the fuck ever happened to not telling people they have cancer if you don't fucking know that it's cancer?

He's still got a benign brain tumor that needs to be removed, but the neurosurgeon was pissed when he heard that the ER said it was cancer.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

"Hey my boss has 2 charges from X and Y on his card, he didn't do it, can you look at him computer..."
Does he have those two programs?
"Yes"
Did we give them to him?
"No"
Did he install it himself
"Yes"
Did he subscribe and give them his credit card info
"Yes"

"Can you make sure he was not hacked?"

• 4Worf
  • 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
No longer will get my Exxon gas card from Exxon which included a 4 cents per gallon discount buying Exxon gas. Had it for nearly 35 years. Of course was a much better deal 35 years ago.