Whats rustling your jimmies?

Fucker

Log Wizard
*Sigh* This just happened today. Also this isn't the first time. THIS time, the kid fucked around and found out. I had to calm down a bit before writing this.

Pulled up behind a car at the gas station and start pumping my gas and get back in my car. The guy in front of me is done pumping gas and pulls off. It looks like I'm an idiot and didn't pull up to the furthest tank. Some little rice burning Honda CRX pulls up behind me and starts mashing his horn. I ignore him. There is plenty of room to pull up to the pump ahead of me. He does so. Some five foot five Spanish dude gets out his car and what does he do? Spits on my car, and walks up to my window.

I honest to goodness did my best to remain calm. It's just a car.

Now, I know look like some old ass man behind my steering wheel, especially when I look down my readers at you. I roll my window down and tell him these exact words...

"My man, I will let this slide. Please get away from my car."

He spits on me.

Now, I can honestly say I am still ridiculously strong. (Still benching over 405 lbs at age 52). I open the door so hard and fast it knocks him into the trash can between pumps. He knocks it over, and falls loses his balance. I'm now out the car, and hulking over him. I grab him by his pants and throw him like 10 feet to the front of his car.

His GIRL gets out the car yelling at me in fuckin some googly Faulty Armor language, and gets right in my face. (well my chest). I tell her to back up and check her man. SHE tries to push me. I grab this dumb bitch by the neck, and was about to toss her, until this woman on the opposite pump says to me, not to waste my time. It's not worth it...etc etc.

I let her go. SHE starts dialing 911. The same woman that stops me, tells her she saw everything, and her and her boyfriend will go to jail if they show up.

All this time the boyfriend is trying to get up off the ground. NO idea why he was still on the ground. I didn't hit him anywhere that would disorient him like that.

Both these clowns got in their car, and speed off. I'm done with my gas. Wave to the lady. Drive off, go home.

Police show up at my door an hour later. I give my mother my ATM card, and proceed to open the door. I'm not looking happy I guess because the cops say to me "Bad day huh?"

Twister. They ask me do I want to file charges. Apparently the gas station called the police, and they got everyone's plates off the cameras. I tell em yep. They say the kid is local, and they will take care of it. That's it.

My blood pressure is thru the roof. I feel like my head is about to explode.
Real low IQ move on his part and his GF's part. That guy 100% is going to end up with a toe tag with an attitude like that.

• 3Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
*Sigh* This just happened today. Also this isn't the first time. THIS time, the kid fucked around and found out. I had to calm down a bit before writing this.

Pulled up behind a car at the gas station and start pumping my gas and get back in my car. The guy in front of me is done pumping gas and pulls off. It looks like I'm an idiot and didn't pull up to the furthest tank. Some little rice burning Honda CRX pulls up behind me and starts mashing his horn. I ignore him. There is plenty of room to pull up to the pump ahead of me. He does so. Some five foot five Spanish dude gets out his car and what does he do? Spits on my car, and walks up to my window.

Now, I know look like some old ass man behind my steering wheel, especially when I look down my readers at you. I roll my window down and tell him these exact words...

He spits on me.

Now, I can honestly say I am still ridiculously strong. (Still benching over 405 lbs at age 52). I open the door so hard and fast it knocks him into the trash can between pumps. He knocks it over, and falls loses his balance. I'm now out the car, and hulking over him. I grab him by his pants and throw him like 10 feet to the front of his car.

His GIRL gets out the car yelling at me in fuckin some googly Faulty Armor language, and gets right in my face. (well my chest). I tell her to back up and check her man. SHE tries to push me. I grab this dumb bitch by the neck, and was about to toss her, until this woman on the opposite pump says to me, not to waste my time. It's not worth it...etc etc.

I let her go. SHE starts dialing 911. The same woman that stops me, tells her she saw everything, and her and her boyfriend will go to jail if they show up.

All this time the boyfriend is trying to get up off the ground. NO idea why he was still on the ground. I didn't hit him anywhere that would disorient him like that.

Both these clowns got in their car, and speed off. I'm done with my gas. Wave to the lady. Drive off, go home.

Police show up at my door an hour later. I give my mother my ATM card, and proceed to open the door. I'm not looking happy I guess because the cops say to me "Bad day huh?"

Twister. They ask me do I want to file charges. Apparently the gas station called the police, and they got everyone's plates off the cameras. I tell em yep. They say the kid is local, and they will take care of it. That's it.

denzel washington GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
You handled it perfectly. THANK YOU for pressing charges. These fucks don't learn until they find out (sadly they still may not learn)

Too many softies won't press charges.

Fucker

Log Wizard
You handled it perfectly. THANK YOU for pressing charges. These fucks don't learn until they find out (sadly they still may not learn)

Too many softies won't press charges.
People like that never learn. That guy is going to flap his lips at the wrong person and wind up with a toe tag or a feeding tube. Or he will end up in jail and his buddies will use his sphincter as a trampoline and then he'll wind up with a toe tag or a feeding tube.

What is it with women getting physical with strangers? They don't realize how easy it is to get every bone in their body atomized with a single punch.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People like that never learn. That guy is going to flap his lips at the wrong person and wind up with a toe tag or a feeding tube. Or he will end up in jail and his buddies will use his sphincter as a trampoline and then he'll wind up with a toe tag or a feeding tube.

What is it with women getting physical with strangers? They don't realize how easy it is to get every bone in their body atomized with a single punch.
My money is on: really little Hispanics

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Jimmy Rustle #3: now that I have the new laptop, it's windows fuckin 11. When I first booted it up I said "What the fuck is this shit?"

It's fun. Working in public employment with a IT department of like 5 full time employees with a 600 budget for salaries alone and our PCs are just regular Windows 11 with few restrictions that I can see.

Employees sitting around on Facebook and Instagram all day, getting into personal email. Get all sorts of ads in the task bar search, which what the hell is up with that. All sorts of shit to click on to install who knows what, never seen it ask for admin credentials like when I worked in the court system.

Only restriction is no Tik Tok even for the public WiFi, so we're secure!

Windows 11 having random ads built into the OS is very current days.

• 1Rustled

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

It's an increasing thing. Don't know if it's just pussy privilege thinking they're untouchable or too many dumb female action movies showing how strong wahmen are, but it seems regular these days.

Or maybe in general people haven't generally been exposed to actual violence enough these days to understand how it works.

Or maybe just people who are confused because they did eat breakfast?

Too many people fucking around, not enough finding out imo.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
careful, youre gonna have the foh varmint police quoting all the theoretical laws and penalties for shooting a problem bird in private on your own property

on this forum we discuss the downfall of western society and the day of warm hugs but shooting varmints is a bridge too far sir!
LOL, I shot a trouble woodpecker a couple months ago. Fucker was destroying tree's, decking and my fence. Neither my deck nor fence had any insects so I don't know what his problem was but waking me at 6am a few mornings was enough for me to fix his issues.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
I have a work computer thats really old. 5-10 years I'm guessing. I put in for a replacement a few months back and got one quick. It was one we had in stock. I swapped over to the new computer and spent a couple weeks fighting with crashes. Turned out the most important program I run was causing it to crash. So I sent it back and IT said it was out or warranty and I'd need to get a new one.

Jimmy rustle #1: it's months later and I finally ask about the status on the replacement and get told I have to go through the approval process again. Fucking hell IT, why is this coming up months later? You're the ones who told me the last laptop was unfixable.

Jimmy Rustle #2: apparently I didn't copy all of my work from that week that I was using the other laptop. Got asked about a small project that I did entirely in that week and I can't even find the goddamn specs, much less the notes and work that were done. I am pretty sure I have the final modifications at least, but I'm not sure where in the program they were done. The hard drive on the other computer has already been wiped.

Jimmy Rustle #3: now that I have the new laptop, it's windows fuckin 11. When I first booted it up I said "What the fuck is this shit?"
I swear, corporate IT forgets they're a support group - they're not producing anything, but they never seem to care if their bullshit impacts the productivity of those that do. My work laptop has this weird hardware issue where it won't post unless Ethernet is plugged in, but I've dealt doing just that for the last 3 years rather than have IT look at it since I know their solution will be to replace the hardware. If I get a new laptop, for some inexplicable reason, I need to go through getting all the approvals I already had for the last laptop again. I also have to reinstall all my own software. Lastly, they will immediately wipe the old laptop, so, I have to check in triplicate that every last thing is backed up since there's no grace period if something happens to be missed. All said, I lose about a week of productivity whenever I have to go through their bullshit, but there's no metric to track this, so, there's no chance it's ever going to change. I fought to get a timecard code for IT related issues, but they took it away because people were charging too much time to it. Gee, I wonder why?

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

lurker

Vyemm Raider

He spits on me.

Oh boy! Keep us posted.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Walked downstairs for the sole purpose of getting my laptop cord.

Did four other, unrelated things.

Walked back upstairs without the cord.

Back down we go...

• 5Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

Goatface

Drive almost an hour to urologist. Appointment was changed to see nurse practitioner instead of Dr so was already a little annoyed. She starts going over stuff from follow up again. Asks if it passed any stone fragments. Said yeah. I brought it in a month ago. She looks and says we got like 3 from around that time that hasn't come back yet.
That is the whole reason for me coming in. And see if meds will prevent them.
She says well if we can get report will call.

• 1Rustled

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Drive almost an hour to urologist. Appointment was changed to see nurse practitioner instead of Dr so was already a little annoyed. She starts going over stuff from follow up again. Asks if it passed any stone fragments. Said yeah. I brought it in a month ago. She looks and says we got like 3 from around that time that hasn't come back yet.
That is the whole reason for me coming in. And see if meds will prevent them.
She says well if we can get report will call.
That sucks dude. I've been taking allopurinol for gout, but it completely stopped my kidney stones as a side affect.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I did a cool bridge scan of a bridge we're about to demo. I wanted to use the 3D model graphics in a proposal I'm sending out today, but the 3d model software has a bug and won't render it because of something to do with US Feet vs International Feet. Never had an issue before with it. Sad panda.
tmp_f94b047a-864c-4dbd-add4-c6eb313d1dee.png

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I did a cool bridge scan of a bridge we're about to demo. I wanted to use the 3D model graphics in a proposal I'm sending out today, but the 3d model software has a bug and won't render it because of something to do with US Feet vs International Feet. Never had an issue before with it. Sad panda.
View attachment 525407
Ok so I went down this rabbit hole. Now I guess my rustle today is that I come on this website to laugh at stupid shit and occasionally moan, NOT LEARN SOMETHING!

Actually that's neat/sad/and fucking retarded at the same time.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Ok so I went down this rabbit hole. Now I guess my rustle today is that I come on this website to laugh at stupid shit and occasionally moan, NOT LEARN SOMETHING!

Actually that's neat/sad/and fucking retarded at the same time.
I work in an engineering/survey office that's right on the border between two states that use different "foot" measurements. Oregon is international feet, washington is us feet. It's a real pain in the ass.

• 1Picard