Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yes like 5 houses on my commute have now gotten it in the last month
I'm not a fan of mulch in general. But the red stuff is cheaper and holds its color better. That black shit will be gray in a month.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Her window is probably broken. Like how black people do it at the drive through, have to open their doors.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
no drivers. See how far away from the ATM it is?
To me, it looked like there was a driver in the car. Looks like a dude wearing a ballcap looking at her. Must be the sun visor or something.

In that case, I'm gunna guess either the window doesn't work, or she has done $15,000 worth of damage to a caddilac SUV on those bollards and has been instructed to never get within 2 feet of them ever again.

Maybe both.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'm not a fan of mulch in general. But the red stuff is cheaper and holds its color better. That black shit will be gray in a month.
giphy.gif

Palum

what Suineg set it to
"oh hey this recipe looks good let me click this link and read the ingredients"

Before we show you the recipe let me tell you about the history of this dish

giphy.gif

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
To me, it looked like there was a driver in the car. Looks like a dude wearing a ballcap looking at her. Must be the sun visor or something.

In that case, I'm gunna guess either the window doesn't work, or she has done $15,000 worth of damage to a caddilac SUV on those bollards and has been instructed to never get within 2 feet of them ever again.

Maybe both.
Nope I watched her get out of and back in the drivers seat, I made sure she knew I was taking pictures of her and did not bother to lower my voice when I was shouting ' you fucking idiot there is a walkup at the main doors'.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
"oh hey this recipe looks good let me click this link and read the ingredients"

Before we show you the recipe let me tell you about the history of this dish

giphy.gif
And don’t forget the five gigantic scam ads between every paragraph of said story. If you printed that webpage to paper, it’d be thirty fuckijg pages with the recipe taking up a third of the last page.

• 1Solidarity

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was researching substitution methods for soybean oil in baked goods and this was one of the top questions

1714650112020.png

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpeg

• 2Worf

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

I was gonna try some but some reviews complained the paint/dye was discoloring plants and the ground and stuff. WTF. Painted wood scraps for landscaping. Confused why this exists, but clearly not my style.

I've just been cultivating some succulent (I think) style ground cover that was in the yard when I moved in. Looks nice, transplants easy, keeps the dirt alive, and does a good enough job out competing weeds.

• 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Mayo in cakes and stuff is really good, it is Krispy Kremes secret ingredient :)

Except most mayo is soy oil now, sadly, so defeats the alternatives to soy notion. You're technically right, though, that mayo works well, since it's oil and eggs which are normal cake ingredients.

To the down votes:

ghosts side GIF

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

I was gonna try some but some reviews complained the paint/dye was discoloring plants and the ground and stuff. WTF. Painted wood scraps for landscaping. Confused why this exists, but clearly not my style.

I've just been cultivating some succulent (I think) style ground cover that was in the yard when I moved in. Looks nice, transplants easy, keeps the dirt alive, and does a good enough job out competing weeds.

Rocks > Mulch

Spend the extra, get rocks. Last longer, looks better, don't fly the coop when you air blow them out with the leaves / debris

Find a supply house though, rent a truck... if you buy the bags from lows/hd you will get tons of busted ones and it will cost 2 arms and 2 legs rather than just an arm and a leg.

• 1Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Rocks > Mulch

Spend the extra, get rocks. Last longer, looks better, don't fly the coop when you air blow them out with the leaves / debris

Find a supply house though, rent a truck... if you buy the bags from lows/hd you will get tons of busted ones and it will cost 2 arms and 2 legs rather than just an arm and a leg.
Nursery's will deliver free if you buy a minimum amount.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When a video gets interesting then cuts to somebody making an obnoxiously unfunny reaction to it

Screenshot_20240504_170401_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Weird Boner

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I was going to take my kid kayaking today, but it's fucking pouring rain all day. I thought maybe I'd take her to a movie instead. This is the only kids movie playing
Screenshot_20240505-062050.png

• 3Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users