Whats rustling your jimmies?

Chakravartin_sl

shitlord
Level 3 in Super Hexagon. Why does the fucking cursor suddenly steer like it's on ice. Why can't it be like the other 4 levels where the challenge comes from the patterns and now how crippled the controls are.

Jobitz_sl

shitlord
People who are in their late twenties or older who can't handle their liquor. If you are still puking and drinking to the point of being an asshole then it is time to hang up your drinking boots.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Came back home after 3 weeks. There's 2 feet of snow in my driveway and it's hard as concrete.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
When Zack and Ivy would say "Player,C5 us to_________" No one knows what that shit means

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
Movies where people stand in the tub and THEN start the shower. Everyone knows you check the temperature and get it just right before getting in that shit.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
funny-pictures-auto-406711.jpeg

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is sort of a carry over from the You know you're getting old thread.

Getting ID'd for thing. I can go into an ABC Fine Wine and Spirits, doesn't matter which one and never get ID'd. I can't go into a gas station around here and get a single beer without the attendant reading every word on my license, checking for the hologram and checking it against a database for fucks sake.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I know man, poor Aria Giovanni
frown.png
. Though I could easily fix that problem with my mouth and about an hour.

20120119-083440.jpg

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Well I mostly meant IRL, because that's when they lack the feeling of nipples. But yeah, they're also a bummer in pictars
frown.png

Pennilenko

Silver Knight of the Realm
My fat family members that have latched onto this whole thin privilege "fat is just as healthy as not fat" bullshit. Fat fucks need to quit justifying their disgusting lifestyle and eating habits to make themselves feel better about being morbidly fat.

My fat family members that have latched onto this whole thin privilege "fat is just as healthy as not fat" bullshit. Fat fucks need to quit justifying their disgusting lifestyle and eating habits to make themselves feel better about being morbidly fat.
^---- This. Also, people who drive under the speed limit and how they seem to magically find the one other person on the road like them to drive next too while the lines of cars back up behind them.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
People I share an office with setting the thermostat at 8 degrees. I don't know what jungle these fucks are from where they need the heat cranked up to 80 and are still wearing sweaters. I'm not even playing thermostat wars with them because I can stay out of the building. But I hate when I have to come in for a phone call, or something. And don't even try to imagine what the damned bathroom smells like at 80 degrees.

I sincerely hope they break the heater.