wellijustdontknow
Karen
- 1,128
- -1,479
you were in high school in the 40's?Started drinking dt dew when it came on the market. Don't recall when but I was still in high school. Regular ones are way too sweet and have a hard cherry aftertaste to me. No sugar but same caffeine , I usually drink 5-6 a day.
Just looked it up since it seems to fascinate you all. It was 1986, that made me a junior in high school. I'm 56 now and with very few exceptions it's been how I roll. If I was going to have kidney stones they would have shown up now no? Maybe get a hobby.you were in high school in the 40's?
We are just jealous, a coworker drinks soda like that and was just in the ICU for a week because she didnt notice them somehow and they tore shit up and sepsis etc.Just looked it up since it seems to fascinate you all. It was 1986, that made me a junior in high school. I'm 56 now and with very few exceptions it's been how I roll. If I was going to have kidney stones they would have shown up now no? Maybe get a hobby.
Going to your 40 year high school reunion?Just looked it up since it seems to fascinate you all. It was 1986, that made me a junior in high school. I'm 56 now and with very few exceptions it's been how I roll. If I was going to have kidney stones they would have shown up now no? Maybe get a hobby.
One of my best friends is on the reunion committee. He asked me after the 5 year mark (isn't that the first one?) if I was coming and I said 'I didn't go to the fucking place when I was supposed to go why would I go back now'. Never went to any of them. Pretty much 6odd months after graduation (which I also didn't go to) I was living on the other side of the state. Now I live on the other side of the country from where I grew up.Going to your 40 year high school reunion?

I like the way you gave your stalker some personal info he can jerk off too while not giving him any specifics about your whereabouts. Well done.One of my best friends is on the reunion committee. He asked me after the 5 year mark (isn't that the first one?) if I was coming and I said 'I didn't go to the fucking place when I was supposed to go why would I go back now'. Never went to any of them. Pretty much 6odd months after graduation (which I also didn't go to) I was living on the other side of the state. Now I live on the other side of the country from where I grew up.


Sitting in the doctor’s office lobby. Television is on, per usual. The commercials are so ridiculous you’d think they were literally from the movie Idiocracy.


When work IT made us change our passwords I always used some version of 'howardsternspenis' with numbers and characters. One time the IT guy started to complain and I told him that penis was a medical term.OK I got a quick second one. I'm in physical therapy. The therapist sent me a link to some website that had my treatment plan. Basically it had the exercises listed, but it is setup for patients to log in and check off that they did them and score useless points. I didn't know this at first so I tried to setup the account and kept getting an unspecified error. I contact support and 2 days later they inform me that the error is most likely because the password is not between 12 and 24 characters and contains all of the following: upper case, lower case, number, special character. It doesn't say anything about password complexity requirements on the account creation screen. For fucks sake, my banks password complexity isn't that strict. This is a fucking website with my therapy exercises. I don't give a flying fuck if it gets hacked, let me use abc123 if I want to.
I tried to log in today to send my therapist a question and I can't log in. My best guess is they have a secret policy that you must change the password daily. Either that or they audited the password and found out i used fuckoffyoufaggotcunts (with numbers and caps and shit) and censored it. I had a website censor my password many years ago back when they were still stored in plain text. It would be peak lol if that happened here. Before anyone asks, there's no chance I forgot what I used because not only was it just yesterday, but I also saved it in my browser.

I probably posted about this before, but my favorite was the time when I had to say my password over the phone to a cute sounding customer service rep. I was like .... That was a verbal password. I'm so sorry. OK I'm gunna say it, but I'm so sorry you have to hear it. She was like, I can already read it. You just have to say it to verify. OK ... American InventorcuntWhen work IT made us change our passwords I always used some version of 'howardsternspenis' with numbers and characters. One time the IT guy started to complain and I told him that penis was a medical term.

They also sent this rather nasty email to all the PM's that they needed to customize our VM messages and not just have it generic (I'd already done it , seemed like a no-brainer to me) but it pissed me off enough I read it and realized it didn't say WHO had to do it. So I had my British wife put on her accent as thick as possible and do it by a script. I have a NC southern accent and it always fucked people up when they got it.When work IT made us change our passwords I always used some version of 'howardsternspenis' with numbers and characters. One time the IT guy started to complain and I told him that penis was a medical term.
I'm hoping to get a phillipina who works with me to record mine. I want something like "So sorry Mr Hoss cannot answer phone now, try again later. Because of spammers he doesn't check messages so don't bother leaving one. Send a text or call back later thank you"They also sent this rather nasty email to all the PM's that they needed to customize our VM messages and not just have it generic (I'd already done it , seemed like a no-brainer to me) but it pissed me off enough I read it and realized it didn't say WHO had to do it. So I had my British wife put on her accent as thick as possible and do it by a script. I have a NC southern accent and it always fucked people up when they got it.
Are they afraid someone else is going to log into your account and do your exercises for you?I contact support and 2 days later they inform me that the error is most likely because the password is not between 12 and 24 characters and contains all of the following: upper case, lower case, number, special character