Whats rustling your jimmies?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I went down to Blaine to pick up a package today. Border guard asks me "why are you wearing a tie to pick up a package?" Uh... because I want to? (I thought this in my head) Searches my car only to find another 10 ties in my trunk. That asshole guard pretty much hinted he thinks I was up to no good. Fuck him in the ass. He should pick on real criminals.

As a side note, when did wearing tie on a weekend become such an abnormal thing?
Most people don't consider ties to be very comfortable apparel, which is why they aren't popular unless they're required. It is almost literally a noose around your neck, and especially when the weather is warmer or humid ties are incredibly uncomfortable.

Pontius_sl

shitlord
People that don't respect queues. Be it foodstore, bank, anything. And people that walk slow in front of you and you can't pass them. Makes me want to rage.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Why in the fuck did windows 8 remove the option to automatically rename duplicate files? And they marketed the removal as an IMPROVEMENT? What the fuck?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
lol conehead

Wait this dumb bitch "kept" that stray after it attacked two other people? God you just ruslted my jimmies Izo.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Diagnosed with massive brain damage today either due to many strokes or MS (spinal tap Tuesday to find out). In just a few weeks lost feeling of hot/cold in over 1/2 my body, the use of one hand, the ability to walk without a cane and even then it's questionable, and the ability to think clearly.

Pretty rustled today. To add insult to injury when I finally got home I broke a tooth.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Diagnosed with massive brain damage today either due to many strokes or MS (spinal tap Tuesday to find out). In just a few weeks lost feeling of hot/cold in over 1/2 my body, the use of one hand, the ability to walk without a cane and even then it's questionable, and the ability to think clearly.

Pretty rustled today. To add insult to injury when I finally got home I broke a tooth.
Diagnosed with massive brain damage, and still typing and communicating better than half this board. The brain is a strange thing.

As someone who also has a ton of medical issues, I feel you, man. Try not to let the really tough days get you down; easier said than done, right? Also, enjoy the good days as much as you can. Sending positive vibes your way.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It takes a long time to type actually. It's amazing how hard it is to type correctly when you can't feel the little bump on the J key with your finger.

Probably the last 2-3 weeks I have really going over all my post and emails to make sure I didn't booboo.

Thanks for the kind words. I thought I had got all the bad medical stuff having been diagnosed with diabetes at age 6.

Anyway back to Jimmies being rustled. The tooth I broke earlier totally broke off while chewing on a tums tablet. Just not my day.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit, there is a bump on the J key. When the fuck did that happen?

McCheese

Well, might as well lock the thread. No way anyone is going to beat Borzak's rustle.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Holy shit, there is a bump on the J key. When the fuck did that happen?
J and F. I remember my teacher saying something about home row keys and correct finger placement, but fuck that, I was more preocupied with playing Chip's Challenge.

McCheese

Real men learned to type while bringing pulls back to their groups in EQ and/or typing between song twisting.