Whats rustling your jimmies?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yeah but we wouldn't be going 70 on the interstate either. Only one of which has an impact on my daily life. The last time I looked which was also probably about 15 years ago there were more deaths in TX where the contributing factor was listed as vehicle moving too slow than there were those contributed to excessive speed. I'm sure a large portion of those were farm equipment and other similar vehicles.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Forums/communities with such high standards of decency and are so noob friendly they end up being filled with the most idiotic and dumb threads/posts that get posted over and over.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
The inner driver side door handle on my car just snapped off. I now have to exit my vehicle through the passenger side.

I honestly laughed really hard even though it sucks.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When I used to work as a valet (BTW, awesome job for learning how to drive a stick), there was a guy in piece of shit el camino that had a new problem every week when he showed up. One of the recurring problems was the driver side door didn't open, so you had to crawl in and out through the sun roof.

Fond memories.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whenever I press the "o" key on my iphone, "i" is typed instead.
As a droid user, I would see posts on Facebook and be like, "No way those mistakes are real." With my piece of shit iPhone, I've given up a long time ago. I mispell all the time.
Fuck not having arrow keys either.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Morning radio talk shows I listen to keep playing youtube videos. WTF, do these fucktards not understand the medium they are on? One of them this morning was just a guy yelling. I think he was on a roller coaster with a camera strapped to his head. They paused it in the middle to say his face was priceless. Could not understand a word he said, but a lot of the words were bleeped.

On a related note, morning shows on radio and television pimping for people to follow them on twitter, facebook, a blog, or whatever else. The news stations will show your profile pic for 5 seconds if you friend them! Or at least, they show some of them, hell I don't know if they do em all. Come to think of it, probably not, because I'm sure someone woulda trolled them by now if they showed them all. Fuck you, when I'm on the internet, there's tons of better places to go for news than your shitty site. Just be happy you suck the least out off the options I have available to me at those specific times.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
People who go into a gas station and pay by credit card with the clerk instead of using the POS terminal built into the pump.
Not defending, but paying inside stops the pump for you automatically at what you paid for. If the guy is cleaning his windows, free pass. But yeah fuck em if not.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Also, paying at the pump sometimes stops it before you're full because it hits the pre-auth limit. The few times it's happened to me, I went inside and chewed out the manager. The next time I showed up, the limit has always been higher.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
People who get normal headaches but call them "migraines" even though they're not suffering from migraines. Are you out and about with just a mild pain? Oh you are? And you didn't see an aura for a few minutes then have head pain so bad you threw up for a few HOURS? And you've never actually had a medical professional diagnose you? Yeeeeeaaaahhhh. Stop calling it a "migraine".

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I don't post in this thread much anymore because I rarely let my jimmies get rustled, but they were rustled something fierce today.

I was driving to get lunch and I saw a dozen or so teenagers standing on the grass in the median between the two sides of the road, wearing blue t-shirts with some kind of church logo and slogan on it. Each one of them was holding a massive (seriously big, like 6 feet tall and 3 feet wide) poster board, and on each board was a huge, hi-res picture of some part of an aborted fetus; stuff like half a baby's head, a severed arm, etc. Really gory stuff.

I don't give a shit about peoples' religious and political opinions, but that sort of blatant, disgusting display pissed me off. It's a heavily traveled highway so there were certainly kids being driven by and seeing that shit.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I don't post in this thread much anymore because I rarely let my jimmies get rustled, but they were rustled something fierce today.

I was driving to get lunch and I saw a dozen or so teenagers standing on the grass in the median between the two sides of the road, wearing blue t-shirts with some kind of church logo and slogan on it. Each one of them was holding a massive (seriously big, like 6 feet tall and 3 feet wide) poster board, and on each board was a huge, hi-res picture of some part of an aborted fetus; stuff like half a baby's head, a severed arm, etc. Really gory stuff.

I don't give a shit about peoples' religious and political opinions, but that sort of blatant, disgusting display pissed me off. It's a heavily traveled highway so there were certainly kids being driven by and seeing that shit.
It's that time of year! Those people show up near my parents' house around this time every year on the one big road we have, right in the middle of tourist season. I'm sure it's fantastic for the tourism!

nuday

Golden Squire
Morning radio talk shows I listen to keep playing youtube videos. WTF, do these fucktards not understand the medium they are on? One of them this morning was just a guy yelling. I think he was on a roller coaster with a camera strapped to his head. They paused it in the middle to say his face was priceless. Could not understand a word he said, but a lot of the words were bleeped.

On a related note, morning shows on radio and television pimping for people to follow them on twitter, facebook, a blog, or whatever else. The news stations will show your profile pic for 5 seconds if you friend them! Or at least, they show some of them, hell I don't know if they do em all. Come to think of it, probably not, because I'm sure someone woulda trolled them by now if they showed them all. Fuck you, when I'm on the internet, there's tons of better places to go for news than your shitty site. Just be happy you suck the least out off the options I have available to me at those specific times.
Back when I worked in a warehouse they would blast the radio 24/7, so we got a lot of the most annoying morning talk shows. The worst, hands down, was the fucking Steve Harvey show. It was like four hours of incomprehensible yelling, broken up by spans of laughter that lasted four or five minutes. Not one time did I understand what was going on with that show.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member

That's a pretty low act by them. you're 100% justified to be rustled.

That sort of mentality: Self-righteous, and some agenda to push and they don't give a crap about how they drive it home.