What's the story behind your Rerolled name?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Chuk is a shitty name and you'll forever be Astr0creep.
It's funny when Astro tries to tell us his name isn't Astro.

Mine was from EQ, was a druid. I was sitting there trying to figure out a unique name, so I picked up The Silmarillion which was sitting on a bookshelf nearby. Flipped through a buncha pages and I think I saw Elorin or someshit on there. Changed it to Elurin and used it with this community ever since. I don't think I've used it anywhere else, save for a few games here and there.

Edit: I take that back, apparently Elurin was actually ripped straight outta that bitch.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Random name generator, like all of my MMO names, just picked this one cause it's been my most recent common alias.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Nothing to do with EQ. When I signed up to the FoH board, I tried a few names - all taken of course. I was frustrated and just went for something stupid, and it took. Go figure /shrug

Ryanz

<Banned>
It's my name...with a z.

If you need a story though I'll also take you all back to EQ (Xegony) where my main was a Necromancer named Ryanzbane (I was going for something along the lines of, I am my own worst enemy type of wordplay). After a while I liked the name less and less and just shortened it to Ryanz.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
"Void" is the name of a character I've always intended to include in a novel I'm going to write one day. When trying to make a mage alt in EQ back in the day (I've had the idea for the novel far longer than that, sadly) it was obviously unavailable. I didn't like the look of Voidd or any other variations I could come up with, so I picked Vvoid. When making my account on FoH I didn't know at the time if I wanted to use my real EQ name or not, so I used the alt's name instead. Years later when it finally got approved (by Millie no less!) I wasn't about to go through the hassle of trying to go back to my other name from EQ, so I kept this one. Since that is how people would know me in things like Minecraft, Die2Nite, and just the board in general, I kept it when moving here. I'm not a big fan of it spelled this way, but I figured continuity was better than vanity.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_32842.jpg

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
It is the name of every toon I've made in MMOs from my ranger on E'ci to my engineer in GW2.

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
Name generator from DAoC for a hib character. I was so sad WoW didn't accept it for any reason...

Blood Hound Gang Of Course Fucking Of Course

I hope your cellmate thinks he's God,
But C.N.N. refer to him as "Bowling Ball Bag Bob",
Serving time again for abuse of a corpse,
Only this time the victim's a Clydesdale horse,
While he masturbates to photos of livestock,
He does the "Silence of the Lambs" dance to Christian Rock,
Eats feces and quotes from "Deliverance",
And fights with his imaginary playmate Vince