What's the worst movie you've seen at the theatre?

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I saw Insidious Chapter 3. What a fucking horrible movie. I don't handle jump scares in movie theaters well = I tense up and get into a boxing stance. And the protagonist's acting ability was so fucking horrid; her character as 1 dimensional as her 18 year old tits, I was rooting for the demon by minute 40.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Anyone who thinks Highlander 2 : The Quickening and Highlander : Endgame are terrible movies (which they are) has clearly never seen Highlander : The Source, it makes these movies almost shine by comparison. It's like going beyond the event horizon of bad movies. You return as Sam Neil. Except you know why you want to pull your eyes out. I highly recommend checking out reviews online (Spoony's is a classic).
I truly hope you did not go to a theater for any of those movies.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Endgame wasn't nearly as bad as 2 or The Source, and it was definitely better than Final Dimension. It had some clearly retarded moments in it, but lots of the feel of the TV series, which had an altogether more coherent feel than even the first movie. But yeah, none of those are particularly good movies, with 2 and Source easily being the worst offenders by a large margin, followed by Final Dimension.

Really, after the first film, that is one series that just completely shit the bed and only sort of came back to being mediocre with Endgame before going back to being complete shit.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Not the worse, but def a diff experience, at first i myself got confused as to which one i'm talking about
MV5BMTI5Nzg1MjA5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzAxNzg2._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
or
MV5BMTY0NTE1MDgwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjQ0MDg5._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

Then i'm like, oh it's the one w/ DMX, nope they both got DMX, then i'm like oh, it's the one with the fat black funny guy, nope they both got anthony anderson, WTF

Then i'm like, oh wait it's the one with Aliyah cuz she fail grinds him at a club.

Anyway up until this movie, i watched every Jet Li movie in a theatre in the 90's (Chinatown), couldn't find this goddamn movie anywhere except in a Black neighborhood in VA.

Fuck it, me and wife(gf at the time) go, and every comical stereotype about black ppl and movie theatres is true.

"oh no he deednt just hit my boo, DMX!"

And you know what, those parts were the best, b/c the movie was just so bad.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
I got dragged to Jingle All the Way by a couple of friends in high school because one was a huge fan boy of Arnold. First and only movie where I fell asleep in the theater.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
I know there are worse ones I've seen, but I've blocked them out. The one that comes to mind, however, is Wing Commander.

Knew it was gonna be bad, but was angry over just how bad it was.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I know there are worse ones I've seen, but I've blocked them out. The one that comes to mind, however, is Wing Commander.

Knew it was gonna be bad, but was angry over just how bad it was.
I got into a lot of movies free in the 90s which really helped lower my expectations of a movie but I still couldn't bring my self to watch that in the theater. I didnt want to ruin my opinion of those games lol.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think a lot of people thought JAtW was a regular arnie flick and it was really aimed directly at kids so its an immediate disappointment. it happened to me. i didnt see it in the theater, but i rented it and i was like wtf is this shit? then years later as it got regular play on cable, i realized that yeah its a fun movie, just not adult arnie fun. i think it helps if you were under 15 when it came out. i was in my mid 20s, so i missed the boat on it.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nicholas Cage- Wickerman remake.

Didn't want to go, got dragged to it. Worst movie I have ever seen, period.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
The Wickerman remake is one of the best bad movies ever made, it's filled with gems like those two scenes.
I like the remake better than the original, which is fucking terrible and never once even tried to include a scene where Nic Cage dropkicks a woman into a wall of photos while wearing a bear suit

*edit with something on thread topic*
Worst movie ever seen in a theater is either this
Monuments MenorPirate Radio