What's with all the shill bots?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What is the current requirement for posting access on this site? Simply make an account and boom - you're posting? This isn't some hardcore elitist site, but making sure you can speak reasonable English and not just a mishmash of copy-pasted words doesn't seem that high a hurdle. Especially with the tons of mods around here.

Honest question.

guess we shouldn't a left so many banners on FoH telling the bots where we ran off to. oh well hindsight 20/20 and all that . lesson learned.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
What is the current requirement for posting access on this site? Simply make an account and boom - you're posting? This isn't some hardcore elitist site, but making sure you can speak reasonable English and not just a mishmash of copy-pasted words doesn't seem that high a hurdle. Especially with the tons of mods around here.

Honest question.
Tyen is posting in the Rav thread--he carries them around like fucking crabs.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tyen is posting in the Rav thread--he carries them around like fucking crabs.
This is the theory I'm going with.

Also I changed the user question yesterday and haven't seen any bots with a registration date after the user question was changed (We'll still see bots though).

It's just the price we have to pay for having a forum and not manually accepting users. That might change in the future.