What's your craziest sexual experience thread?

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Not gonna lie, that was a pretty great copypasta. Wierdestboner.jpg

And I am shocked no one has linked this which has been stuck in my head sins reading it:

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Grez

Molten Core Raider
No one got hurt. No one got pregnant. Two consenting adults. I see no problem here.

If I knew the outcome were the same, I'd do it. /shrug

Pretty ballzy blowing a load in her tho... I guess it was that good, somethin' real primal about it? ;)

Sex transcends intellect; she's probably less inhibited than normies [edited: with the madness and traumas we fill our heads with]. I might be feeling a bit envious of you.

Last edited:

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
No one got hurt. No one got pregnant. Two consenting adults. I see no problem here.

If I knew the outcome were the same, I'd do it. /shrug

Pretty ballzy blowing a load in her tho... I guess it was that good, somethin' real primal about it? ;)

Sex transcends intellect; she's probably less inhibited than normies. I might be feeling a bit envious of you.

Yeah, but you know she has some kind of retarded person breath, and her pussy probably is lopsided, or she has some weird pancake titties or something.

Grez

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, but you know she has some kind of retarded person breath, and her pussy probably is lopsided, or she has some weird pancake titties or something.
They were both drinking wine. I bet that took care of the breath.

Couldn't care less if her pussy is lopsided. DOES MY DICK FIT IN IT? If so, no problem.

I find huge areolas a big turn on, so no problems with pancakes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They were both drinking wine. I bet that took care of the breath.

Couldn't care less if her pussy is lopsided. DOES MY DICK FIT IN IT? If so, no problem.

I find huge areolas a big turn on, so no problems with pancakes.
clint eastwood coffee GIF

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I've even heard her fart.

Heard? If you haven't felt her fart on your face while going down on her, then you need to up your game. It's gross the first few times, but it means you're doing your job right.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've even heard her fart.
Cum fart after anal? Always sucks when you work so hard to make a chocolate cream pie then she immediately blows it all over the bed sheets because the 20 minutes of butthole reaming left her donut two donut holes wide.

• 3WTF
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
My girlfriend, she's fit, has a beautiful pussy. I'm obsessed/addicted to going down on her. Like when she's not here, all I can think about is eating her pussy. Most of the times we have sex, I just start going down on her for like 30-45 minutes, usually ends up in some kind of 69 for a while, but I just love her smell and how her pussy tastes.

• 2Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
My girlfriend, she's fit, has a beautiful pussy. I'm obsessed/addicted to going down on her. Like when she's not here, all I can think about is eating her pussy. Most of the times we have sex, I just start going down on her for like 30-45 minutes, usually ends up in some kind of 69 for a while, but I just love her smell and how her pussy tastes.
I guess the saying is true, you are what you eat. Heyooo.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The funny thing is this is probably a lot more unusual than whatever weird shit these idiots are posting....

Not really. His wife has a public calendar if you wanna get into the rotation.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Once dated a girl who had a sweet-tasting vag. That shit's awesome. Like slobbering all over a piece of fruit. The wife basically has no smell or taste, or just bland "nothing" taste, if that makes sense. Her diet is generic as fuck. Which is a good thing, I suppose, better than the one time I started to head down on a girl and she fumigated everything under the sheets when she pulled her panties off -- I immediately came back up and just stuck my dick in. Not gonna fuck around and find out in that situation.