What's your craziest sexual experience thread?

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Says the inept incel who couldn't get a cricket to fornicate with.
Oh, and another thing...
I am willing to take a lot of insults. I'm good with inept, no big, but incel I have never been. I have banged my share. When times were as hard as my dick for getting pussy, I was not above paying for it. I've fucked all over the world. Incel, I am not. That's hitting below the belt, and patently false. I expect you to retract that weak attempt and hit me with some real fuckery.

• 1Garbage
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 users

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Says the inept incel who couldn't get a cricket to fornicate with.
Oh, and another another thing...
Fucking a cricket would actually live up to the name of this thread. So. Post something good, or STFU. My jackoff story was better than anything you've said.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Post something good, or STFU.
giphy.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Oh, and another thing...
I am willing to take a lot of insults. I'm good with inept, no big, but incel I have never been. I have banged my share. When times were as hard as my dick for getting pussy, I was not above paying for it. I've fucked all over the world. Incel, I am not. That's hitting below the belt, and patently false. I expect you to retract that weak attempt and hit me with some real fuckery.
If you've had to pay for sex that is effectively fucking an involuntary participant. Call it what you'd like.

I've posted about fucking in public, getting hot tubs purged, having my toes fucked - not the one fucking feet, and I could talk about banging Russian "brides" I was invited to fuck. What's the term for the one fucking the cuck's woman?

The cuckolder? Cuckoldee? You?

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
If you've had to pay for sex that is effectively fucking an involuntary participant. Call it what you'd like.

I've posted about fucking in public, getting hot tubs purged, having my toes fucked - not the one fucking feet, and I could talk about banging Russian "brides" I was invited to fuck. What's the term for the one fucking the cuck's woman?

giphy.gif

Bull.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Two dudes on a MMORPG forum arguing about which one is the most incel. You both lose, my dudes.

On topic, the missus wanted to try doggie style once, it was wild. The end.

• 4Like
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider

Now we're talking...
Ducking in public isn't "crazy" toes ducked?

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Now we're talking...
Ducking in public isn't "crazy" toes ducked?
Involuntary participant is not the same as involuntary celibate. I had sex with pros for the convenience. The crazy part isn't the person. Plus, I'm a good looking fit man who has never had a problem getting laid. I love women and take care of their needs. I think that you are the cutest little thing when you try to insult me.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Nothing like 4 posts in rapid succession to show that you are cool, calm, and collected. No one's rustled here, everyone just move along. :D

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m pretty sure that wellijustdontknow’s craziest sexual experiences involve a Rolex.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like