What's your craziest sexual experience thread?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Having a 48 y/o Milf suck me off so good. Blew a huge load in her mouth. She then let it drip out on my penis and abs then licked it off.

Amazing. Best head ever.

Share your best or wildest sexual experiences.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I also once had a threesome with two women. They gave me head then we took a shower.

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Well, I just don't know. I don't think that you all would be able to handle the experiences I've had, so I'm going to sit back and watch.

• 2Worf
  • 2OK, Sure
  • 2Dislike
Reactions: 8 users

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
I dont want to get into a pissing contest. I have had some deviant experiences that I won't share, sorry. The others like BJs and threesomes are not the craziest.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 4 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Am I allowed to post in this thread Amod Amod ?

I grew up im a VERY horny and lonely housewife area.

• 1Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Mine's less about me and more about the girl: Was with this feisty redhead for like 6 years. She was a borderline nympho at times and liked being tied up. There'd be instances where she'd have multiple orgasms, but it topped out at like 4 or 5 at the absolute most. She'd usually be ready to fall asleep after the first or second, so not much else happened in general.

Well this one time like two years into the relationship, I tied her hands up and was going down on her and she got really into it and went into this Killer Instinct style auto-combo of having orgasm after orgasm. I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary and she was coming from me barely doing anything sometimes. I kept expecting her to tell me to stop and she didn't, for whatever reason it just kept going and she wanted more. Then we had sex all over the apartment (interspersed with oral, rubbing, whatever, I kept changing it up) for like 2-3 straight hours and she lost count of all of her orgasms. She stopped counting at 18 and thinks it was somewhere in the mid-20s or higher.

This never happened again. I'm not sure WTF it was, aside from her just being really, really worked up at the beginning?

I don't even remember if I came more than once myself. I was too busy trying to see how high of a score I could rack up because she was losing her mind. I plowed her in bed, on the kitchen counter, in every room, in front of some of the windows with her smashed up against the glass (we lived on the fifth floor of a building downtown), in the shower, and back in bed, until we were both like completely spent.

Another fun thing we did a few times was when we'd both be in the mood, but she'd forbid me to touch her for X amount of time first. I remember watching Game of Thrones with her and having her slowly dropping clothes on the floor one at a time as the episode wore on, with me not allowed to touch her until the end credits. So I'd be trying to focus on the show and she'd be like writhing around next to me on the couch with nothing on, like an inch away from me, tossing her red hair around, until I started to lose my fucking mind. Whenever time would be up and I'd be allowed to touch her I'd jump on her and we'd have the most amazing fucking sex I ever had with anybody. I highly recommend trying something like this.

Most of my best sex memories are with that one girl (we're still friends).

• 5Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 5 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Your mom.

giphy.gif

• 9Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 15 users

Brad2770

Was it Tarrant Tarrant and cat vomit? I can’t remember who that was, but would love to hear that story again.

As for myself, let’s talk about the one that didn’t happen:

Went to a bar. Met a hot Asian chick. Hit on her, but she preferred black guys. Then hit on her half white/half Mexican friend. Dated her for about two months and got bored of the sex. To the point we weren’t having sex, even though I enjoyed her company. She convinced Erica (the Asian chick) to have a threesome. At first I said ok, but Autumn was only the second chick I had ever dated and only third I had ever fucked, so I ended up backing out thinking threesomes were more common than I had thought. I was wrong. Not another time have I ever had the opportunity.

• 2WTF
  • 2Picard
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 8 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This one time in band camp, I had sex.

The end.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Getting married is not always the end, we started swinging after we got married.. Fun times.

• 1Weird Boner

Amir

Vyemm Raider
During one of my travels, middle of nowhere (vestal) NY, some older lady at the outback bar(just her and I sitting there) starts chatting me up about her Xmas shopping for her grandkids and how tired she is... Not a bad looking mid 50s milf with manmade tits (I was in my mid 20s at the time). I bite and continue the conversation, after 2 hours of back and forth convo, she asks are we going to fuck or what? it leads to a quick romp at my hotel room just down the street, I didn't think she was serious but sure enough she followed me in her car. We shower together to freshen up. Creampied both holes at her request and after the second round, she got dressed and left without showering or cleaning up. Met up again a 2nd and 3rd night that same week just to bone and I guess she wasnt getting any dick at home.

I went back to vestal every 6 months due to work for years and always met up with her and spent every single night drained and slept over most of the nights.

After encountering her, I feel every new random hook up doesn't live up to it anymore. All new encounters feel like women are a starfish in bed.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
She was the one

Most dont even have a clue of what the one could be. I got lucky, very early! Just soft and smooth and the kids werent mine.

Milfville

rrr_img_15894.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Mother of God

Fucker

Log Wizard
Nothing crazy. I'm as vanilla as it gets. A work friend invited herself over, walked straight to the couch and told me to get busy. Pretty GND type and an awesome rack....a stunning rack. She told me she was moving away in a few days. I went from total score to complete disappointment in an hour.

A friend from a long time ago told me she was a swinger. She was not a sexually shy person. The big let down is she only did it with married couples and I was single. Boo hiss, let me tell ya.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers