When does all this shit start?!

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I (being old) lose track of when shit is gonna start, not the old shit i have on my TiVo, but all these new shows i'm interested in.. i figure some of you are in the same boat.
So i made a list of shows / channel / Air Date. (for new shows only) This is not a list of all the damn shows on every damn channel, i don't give 2 shits when some cry fest girly show is on the air. Hope this helps some of you as well. I'll add more if you post the data to keep the first post as up to date as possible, and fix dates if you see an error.

SHOWCHANNELDATE

Fear the Walking DeadAMC8-23-15

Minority ReportFox9-21-15

Limitless (no RR thread found)CBS9-22-15

Heroes RebornNBC9-24-15

Ash Vs. Evil DeadStarz10-31-15

SupergirlCBS10-26-15

ExpanseSyfy12-14-15

Childhood's End (no RR thread found)Syfy12-14-15

X-filesFox1-24-16

ColonyUSAFall 2015

Legends of TomorrowCW2016

LuciferFox2016

WestworldHBO2016

Shows Spronk Requested:

SHOWCHANNELDATE

Bastard ExecutionerFXFall 2015

PlayerNBCFall 2015

Wreckednothing foundnothing found

Alienistnothing foundnothing found

Emerald Citynothing foundnothing found

fris

Vyemm Raider
link those show titles to the thread where it's being discussed. +nets for you keeping up with this

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Thanks Fris
smile.png

I've added links to all the RR threads on these now, X-files was a bit odd, i did not see much talk of the new show on there. Nothing for Limitless found either.

spronk

FPS noob
you should be watching last week tonight with john oliver, ray donovan, and if you are into scifi Defiance, Dark Matter, and Killjoys (all 3 on Friday on SyFy). Tyrant on tuesdays AMC is pretty decent but not must watch. I've heard Masters of Sex is good too, haven't watched it yet. Also Mr. Robot, Humans.

Also Hell on Wheels starts up again in a week or two on AMC. Not sure what other good shows are coming up between now and end of Sept when the network TV season starts up.

I'd put stuff like True Detective, Ballers, Falling Skies, Last Ship, etc as stuff that is watchable but not great TV.

Really not much to talk about until a show starts, either they tend to be decent or total crap, its rare to see something new that is mind blowing awesome. I'd expect most of the shows you listed to just be ok, you kinda have expectations of what to expect going into X-Files and Heroes and Limitless and I doubt there will be much to surprise you.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Spronk,
I actually watch Dark Matter, Killjoys, Mr. Robot, and Humans (all really good...well, still deciding on DM and KJ)
Still watching falling skies as well now that it's started back up.
The original post though is more for the shows not yet on TV, the ones that are coming out and when they will air, just so that we know air dates. We have tons of thread of shows, but hard to keep up with all the new ones and when they will air.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Just my 2cp if this is kept up to date, no reason it shouldn't be stickied at the top.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I can always bump it when i update it, but so far this is all that's on the "new" list... i don't think i missed anything that i'm interested in at least trying out for 1 to 8 episodes.... oh wait!! Fear the walking dead! added!

spronk

FPS noob
well fall TV shows I am looking forward to

Westworld HBO 2016 - HBOs first scifi? Massive stars in it like Anthony Hopkins Thandie Newton, EP'd by Chris Nolan.
Expanse SyFy no air date yet
Alienist - 1896s NYC crime thriller
Emerald City - dorothy goes back to Oz
Bastard Executioner from kurt sutter - medieval Sons of Anarchy with horses instead of bikes
Player - Wesley Snipes as a vegas crime fighter? wat
Wrecked - Lost the comedy

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would also add Falling Skies, as this is the last season and the action has been fairly non stop. It is not new but it will be done with.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for the reminder about Expanse, forgot about that one (the whole reason for this list... so we don't forget shows)

Spronk,
I added a new table for the shows you mentioned (if not added to main list). I can't find much on them. Please link some trailers or sites for them so i can see what i can dig up.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
You sure about this? I'm reading elsewhere that X-Files isn't until early 2016.
You are correct, seems it was delayed, updated table and found this data:
The six-episode X-Files revival will begin Sunday, Jan. 24 following the NFC Championship Game, before settling into its regular Mondays at 8 spot the following night.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure if this qualifies as it will be on Vimeo (shitty) but Con Man premiers in September. Maybe an Honorable mention?
Con Man | Indiegogo

(Alan Tudyk, Nathan Fillion show)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not worth its own thread, so this seems to be the best place to mention that Syfy is really going all in with their return to sci-fi with a "3 night miniseries event" of Childhood's End in December. I'm going to be watching it even if it sucks, so I figure other people probably will too.

Ganthorn

N00b
Seems like we are really lacking new properties. Like 90% of that list is spinoffs, movie to tv adaptations or reboots.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
A girl on another forum I frequent does a very similar list. Here's hers (a little more encompassing than yours)

All times are central!

5September
Guardians of the Galaxy (animated series)?DXD--NEW!
(this will start up again in its regular slot on 26 September)

21 September
7pm--Gotham--FOX
8pm--Scorpion--CBS
8pm?Minority Report--FOXNEW!
9pm--Castle?ABC
9pm?Blindspot?NBC--NEW!

22 September
7pm--NCIS--CBS
8pm?Scream Queens?FOX--NEW!
9pm--Chicago Fire--NBC
9pm--Limitless?CBS--NEW!

23 September
7pm--Survivor--CBS
8pm?Empire--FOX
9pm--South Park--Comedy Central
9pm--Chicago PD--NBC

24 September
7pm?Heroes Reborn?NBC-NEW!
8pm--Scandal--ABC
8pm?The Blacklist--NBC
9pm--How to Get Away With Murder--ABC
9pm?The Player?NBC--NEW!

27 September
7pm--Once Upon a Time--ABC
7pm--The Simpsons--FOX
7:30--Brooklyn Nine Nine--Fox
8pm?Blood and Oil--ABCNEW!
9pm--Quantico?ABCNEW!

29 September
8pm?SHIELD?ABC

30 September
8pm--Criminal Minds--CBS
9pm?Code Black--CBS--NEW!
9pm?Chicago PD--NBC

1 October
8pm?Sleepy Hollow?FOX

4 October
Homeland--Showtime (maybe?date not yet announced)

6 October
7pm--The Flash--The CW

7 October
7pm--Arrow--The CW
8pm--Supernatural--The CW
9pm--American Horror Story: Hotel--FX

11 October
The Walking Dead--FX

13 October
8pm--Star Wars Rebels?DXD
Manhattan?WGN
9pm?Chicago Fire--NBC

30 October
8pm--Grimm--NBC

5 November
9pm--Elementary?CBS

10 November
Chicago Med?NBC--NEW!

Legends of Tomorrow and The 100 won?t premiere on The CW til the spring.
Fargo and The Bastard Executioner (from Kurt Sutter) will premiere this fall on FX, but no dates yet.