When was the last time you had sex?

Myst

Peasant
A week ago. We just found out my wife is pregnant with our first child. It was not planned as we wanted to wait another year. There goes my backpacking trip to Japan. This parent thing better be worth it.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This morning. Made my wife's ovaries cramp up like a boss. She was crying on the toilet afterwards.

• 1Jew

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hopefully about 2 hours from now. She's had 2 Jack and cokes so things are looking optimistic.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Question is when WAS the last time, not when will your last time be.

• 1Jew

Echuta

Hopefully about 2 hours from now. She's had 2 Jack and cokes so things are looking optimistic.

Welp, so much for that plan. She went to bed all moody. I'm going to have a pop tart and then jerk off. Yaaaaay married life

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just had sex, im a little drunk and im gonna give you guys the deets

My wife recently let me start blasting on her, previous to this she hated it and it was banned. I don't know what magic I worked but it's great

Tonight we had our first head shot incident from the vaginal area to over the head. A pretty long rope

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>

My wife recently let me start blasting on her, previous to this she hated it and it was banned. I don't know what magic I worked but it's great

Tonight we had our first head shot incident from the vaginal area to over the head. A pretty long rope

The question is did she freak out or laugh?

• 1Jew

Echuta

Aim carefully. Once you accidentally blast her in the eye it will be game over.

• 1Jew

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm

A sudden change like that? She probably had Sex with another man who didnt give a shit if she likes it or not cause they are not partners/married and after giving it a thought she enjoyed it. No offense , just saying the obvious.

• 1Jew
  • 1Picard
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 4 users

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Any time you go for a body shot, you have to immediately yell out how many points you scored.

"Headshot! 100 points!"

"Nipple combo! 500 points!"

As for me, I railed out the wifey on Friday night. She put on some crotchless lingerie and demanded I cum inside her. It was hot.

• 1Jew