Where are the Euro style MMORPGs lately?

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Didnt Lord British make the Shroud of the Avatar game or something that is close to UO? I have not been following it but maybe that is something to look into?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I remember when Sylas was convinced EQN was going to be full on open world PvP focused and made fun of the PVE folks for thinking other wise then had a total meltdown when the details got released of EQN. Not surprising to see him go full retard in this thread.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
yeah i'm done, too much retard in this thread. I never said they were the same game, only that they have far more similarities than differences, particular in regards to being virtual worlds rather than themeparks.

There are a mountain of similarities, and a small number of differences. Those differences are deal breakers for some, but not for others. If you played EQ in Vanilla you see it, if you didn't, you don't.
The only retard in this thread is you, and congrats on that, cause you went full retard.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
How is Camelot Unchained coming along? I haven't heard shit about that game in a long time it seems.