Which Mod will Quit and/or be fired first?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I can't wait until this whole amod team tragically perishes in an "accidental" plane crash and the former team is reinstated.

• 3Worf
  • 2Jonesing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
000177zf

?

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I doubt any of this amod team are boomers. Probably mostly gen x with a couple millennials

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I doubt any of this amod team are boomers. Probably mostly gen x with a couple millennials

Yep, there is likely less than a dozen boomers on this entire forum. The core age range here is young genx with some old millennials

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Am I correct in assuming that this was put in screenshots because the fired amods will have butthole pics released as part of their punishment?

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Am I correct in assuming that this was put in screenshots because the fired amods will have butthole pics released as part of their punishment?
That's the christmas bonus, not a punishment.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Yep, there is likely less than a dozen boomers on this entire forum. The core age range here is young genx with some old millennials
Do you remember when plaid shirts tied around your waist were cool?

If so, you might be worthy of posting on foh.

• 3Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>

Bitch, did you just call me young?

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
This is a notification to the FoH Community:

Erronius Erronius has been removed from the position of Moderator. @Blazin will be his replacement.

This is because of this rule from the moderator guidelines:

11. While it’s true that you are elected by the community, you must actually do the job you were elected to do. If you do not meet the administrator’s performance expectations as outlined here, you will be removed and the next alternate will be selected for the job. In the event that there are no more alternates available, a new election will be held. AKA: The Iannis Memorial AFK Rule.

Erronius hasn't posted in the amod discussion forum for 10 days now. He didn't make a post about having to take a break or a vacation. All last week there was plenty of things happening and yet he was silent on all issues/reports while being logged in at various times. On Monday, I asked him specifically what the deal is and why he wasn't participating. That was 48 hours ago and I've not only heard nothing from him but he hasn't even logged in during that time.

I need amods who are around and participating and at the very least contributing to the decisions being made around here. A break or a vacation is fine as long as I'm notified, but that didn't happen in this case.

@Blazin, thanks for agreeing to step up, and good luck working with the crew.

-FoH Staff

Who else had er-er-ron? We should get a medal.

Honestly I'm surprised it took so long.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I've been sick and had some RL stuff hit from out of the blue. But ok.

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Solidarity