who buys this shit?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Acne Studios - Dresses - SHOP WOMAN - Shop Shop Ready to Wear, Accessories, Shoes and Denim for Men and Women

their models look like girls J49 picks up for a good time

14R146-900_A_348.jpg

$1850 never looked so horrible

someone hook me up with a pair of $300 sweatpants

2HJ151-990_A_445.jpg

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
rrr_img_85831.jpg

EUR 1,384 = just under $US 1,700

- - - - - - - - - -

rrr_img_85832.jpg

For that job interview look, where the shoes say: Don't hire me!!

And "men's" underwear - be warned.
rrr_img_85833.jpg

I think the middle one is woman's panties.

Silence_sl

shitlord
To become a known entity in fashion is a decades long slog through perpetual headaches and vats of rotten dogshit. There are NO shortcuts. There are many people that think there is a shortcut to renown and wealth, but there really isn't. Crack fiends wearing overpriced clothing no one will buy is a formula many have tried and most have failed at.

Louboutin and Choo didn't appear overnight, and even relative newcomers likeMinna Parikka Frontpage - Minna Parikkahave been slogging it out for a long, long time. I'm just talking about shoes, and making it becomes much harder when you toss in skirts, tops, jeans...what have you.

MJ's didn't become a classic shoe until CL restyled it:

rrr_img_85835.jpg

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
This stuff isn't for anyone here (probably rather, you know internet). Its for people on the coasts whose job is mainly to impress each other with how "cool" they look. The people who like these close are the same people who love Lena Dunham and think her being naked on her own show is so "edgy" and "counter". They aren't buying clothes, they are trying to buy status i.e. "cool"; and can obviously afford to pay whatever someone they believe has it sets as the going rate.

Aw, hell, I have just been hipster-trolled.

Edit:
To become a known entity in fashion is a decades long slog through perpetual headaches and vats of rotten dogshit. There are NO shortcuts. There are many people that think there is a shortcut to renown and wealth, but there really isn't. Crack fiends wearing overpriced clothing no one will buy is a formula many have tried and most have failed at.

Louboutin and Choo didn't appear overnight, and even relative newcomers likeMinna Parikka Frontpage - Minna Parikkahave been slogging it out for a long, long time. I'm just talking about shoes, and making it becomes much harder when you toss in skirts, tops, jeans...what have you.

This captures it as well, from a fashion sense as opposed to a sociological sense.

Silence_sl

shitlord
This stuff isn't for anyone here (probably rather, you know internet). Its for people on the coasts whose job is mainly to impress each other with how "cool" they look. The people who like these close are the same people who love Lena Dunham and think her being naked on her own show is so "edgy" and "counter". They aren't buying clothes, they are trying to buy status i.e. "cool"; and can obviously afford to pay whatever someone they believe has it sets as the going rate.
That's the funny thing about people who think they know fashion....for all the reasons you noted; being told what to wear and thinking they are fashionable for doing so. Really, they are just mindless twats climbing imaginary social ladders. They are tolerated because they pay the bills.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

rrr_img_85835.jpg
WHY. Why did you have to link those of every possible shoe you could link. WHY.

WANT SO BADLY. I'm not even that into shoes and I... Seriously, just go fuck yourself for linking those.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
WHY. Why did you have to link those of every possible shoe you could link. WHY.

WANT SO BADLY. I'm not even that into shoes and I... Seriously, just go fuck yourself for linking those.
i swear, women have different eyesight than men. all i see is your average high heel shoe. you see something awesome. wtf?

I'm gonna rake so much pussy in my $140 blue beanie.

rrr_img_85852.jpg
you can literally buy that same hat at the dollar store.