who buys this shit?

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
i swear, women have different eyesight than men. all i see is your average high heel shoe. you see something awesome. wtf?

you can literally buy that same hat at the dollar store.
Not even a dollar there, either. It's two for one, bros.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Go spend some time at StyleForum if you want to see the types of "people" that buy this crap.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm gonna rake so much pussy in my $140 blue beanie.

rrr_img_85852.jpg
That hat must have gold inside or something. $140?!!!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah because men never want/buy things strictly as status symbols.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Male priv is not buying shit you don't need to impress people you don't care about.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah because men never want/buy things strictly as status symbols.
Men who spend obscene amounts on watches fall into the same category. Only time its not retarded is if youre some person with a seven figure income so or something, then youre just an idiot who likes to piss away their money.

On the other hand back in reality were everyone on this forum lives, lusting after such beyond stupidly overpriced shit is the definition of retarded. Nothing rustles my jimmies more than seeing middleclass or lower people talk about how stupid $500 handbags or shoes are so good and how badly they want them.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I would never buy them but I certainly want them. I wouldn't buy a Bentley either.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont want a bentley even if somebody handed me the keys and title to one. not that i wouldnt love to have one, but the insurance and maintenance would fucking cripple me.

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If you spend 140 on a dollar boggin, it should come shipped with a shotgun shell, a hammer, and a nail. Good luck.