I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

1698447646443.png

• 7Like
  • 5Rustled
Reactions: 11 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I forgot the man played a role on Babylon 5.

1698500310135.jpeg

And Highlander the series..

1698500403881.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I wondered if it was a relapse. Then saw it was drowning. Not sure if they're related.

Kind of a bummer though.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Rip Benny

“From where you're kneeling it must seem like an 18-carat run of bad luck. Truth is... the game was rigged from the start.”

1698540599456.jpeg

He answered a few questions to me on Twitter back in 2012 about Fallout New Vegas. He was one of the biggest fans of the series I knew. I posted some RL photo locations from the game and he liked them and said he did some of those sites too. A real fan. He struggled with drugs his whole life. Unlike Ron Perlman, he actually loved games.

rip

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I wondered if it was a relapse. Then saw it was drowning. Not sure if they're related.

Kind of a bummer though.
they could be related if he was high as balls and impromptu decided to go swimming... though the article says he was at his home jacuzzi and no drugs were found. /shrug

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
they could be related if he was high as balls and impromptu decided to go swimming... though the article says he was at his home jacuzzi and no drugs were found. /shrug
Can’t find them if he ingested them all.

• 1Like

j00t

Pretty much. If he drank a bunch or did a bunch of drugs and went in the hot tub and passed out, that is pretty plausible.
if he drank a bunch or swallowed a bunch of pills, there'd be bottles or baggies or whatever around SOMEWHERE. it's not like you drink a bunch of scotch and hydros and then go, "hey i better go tidy up before i dive headfirst into the pool in my underwear."

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I read a bit about his fight with addiction, his body was seriously fucked up from it. RIP

Last edited:

j00t

i never watched Friends, was he the star of the show?
I mean, kinda depends on who you are? It was an ensemble show and they all kinda had their own following, but I think it's pretty well accepted that Matthew was the funniest.

For all the other star power "the whole nine yards" has going for it, he was very much the best part

• 1Like