Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
No, it means a quick run common drugs of abuse test (probably similar to a hospital urine test) came back negative is how I am reading it. Clickbait article - it will take them a while to get back a comprehensive toxicology screen.

Yeah it's a weird way to phrase it since fentanyl doesn't usually show up on a standard opiate test anyways

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Bob Knight was a tool.

get

• 1Picard

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Likely had a dodgy heart from the drug use. Combined with exercise and jumping into a hot tub. That's a recipe for heart failure.

Don’t try to explain to these idiots. There was a woman who killed herself and the boomer retards on this board still claimed it was a vaccine.

Even if you can get them to accept not everyone who dies even took the Covid vaccine, and some people actually die of natural causes, then they flip to “wel k bet she killed herself because the vaccine was fucking with her body. “

This place is a cult sometimes as bad as the wokies at evergreen sometimes

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Recent medical for Perry from Wikipedia. Yeah must have been a vaccine not a bum ticket exercising and going into a hot tub which others have mentioned is literally a thing that kills hundreds a year. Not weird at all that within the last three years his heart has stopped

In 2018, Perry spent five months in a hospital for a gastrointestinal perforation. During the hospital stay, Perry nearly died after his colon burst from opioid abuse. He spent two weeks in a coma and used a colostomy bag for nine months. Upon being admitted to the hospital, doctors told his family that Perry had a 2% chance of survival. He was connected to an extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) machine.[76]

Two years later, while attending rehab in Switzerland, Perry faked pain to get a prescription for 1,800 milligrams of Oxycontin per day and was having daily ketamine infusions. He was given propofol in conjunction with a surgery, which stopped his heart for five minutes. The resulting cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) resulted in eight broken ribs. He paid $175,000 for a private jet to take him to Los Angeles to get more drugs. When doctors there refused, Perry spent another $175,000 to take a private jet back to Switzerland.[81] In 2022, he estimated that $9 million was spent on his addiction, including 14 stomach surgeries, 15 stays in rehab, and therapy twice a week for 30 years. Perry also asserted that he had attended approximately 6,000 Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.

• 1Mother of God

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Recent medical for Perry from Wikipedia. Yeah must have been a vaccine not a bum ticket exercising and going into a hot tub which others have mentioned is literally a thing that kills hundreds a year. Not weird at all that within the last three years his heart has stopped

In 2018, Perry spent five months in a hospital for a gastrointestinal perforation. During the hospital stay, Perry nearly died after his colon burst from opioid abuse. He spent two weeks in a coma and used a colostomy bag for nine months. Upon being admitted to the hospital, doctors told his family that Perry had a 2% chance of survival. He was connected to an extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) machine.[76]

Two years later, while attending rehab in Switzerland, Perry faked pain to get a prescription for 1,800 milligrams of Oxycontin per day and was having daily ketamine infusions. He was given propofol in conjunction with a surgery, which stopped his heart for five minutes. The resulting cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) resulted in eight broken ribs. He paid $175,000 for a private jet to take him to Los Angeles to get more drugs. When doctors there refused, Perry spent another $175,000 to take a private jet back to Switzerland.[81] In 2022, he estimated that $9 million was spent on his addiction, including 14 stomach surgeries, 15 stays in rehab, and therapy twice a week for 30 years. Perry also asserted that he had attended approximately 6,000 Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
I’m just surprised he actually had this much money to throw around at this point in time.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’m just surprised he actually had this much money to throw around at this point in time.

Really? They make crazy money from the show just basically on reruns every day for years.

Google says they get 20m a year(Each) from just reruns.

They hit the jackpot, work for what, 10 years, then could just sit back and live off 20m a year to the end of their lives.

Ignoring everything they made from the show itself and any movies/shows done after.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Really? They make crazy money from the show just basically on reruns every day for years.

They hit the jackpot, work for what, 10 years, then could just sit back and live off 20m a year to the end of their lives.

Ignoring everything they made from the show itself and any movies/shows done after.
Sure, but lots of druggie celebs have blown through more in less time.

At least it sounds like they got a better deal than the supporting cast of Seinfeld. They don’t get squat aside from Jerry and Larry who make a mint from it.

I can’t believe this house is worth $6m in 2020. I say that even as someone who lives in the SF Bay Area. I’ve had bigger houses than this. Obviously not in this neighborhood. 😎

IMG_7074.jpeg

Last edited:

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider

They say, as an actor, the best thing that can happen to you is if a TV show you work for gets put into syndication. It’s a gold mine

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
They say, as an actor, the best thing that can happen to you is if a TV show you work for gets put into syndication. It’s a gold mine
Yeah and Friends is one of those top sitcoms of its generation. There are people who just watch Friends reruns as their primary TV time. The show still generates a billion dollars per year so you could say they deserve more.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
…and actually negotiate for profit sharing.

If I recall correctly the cast of Friends stayed unified. This sounds like Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David (show runner + creator) negotiated on their behalf rather than the casts'.

Which, whatever.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah on Friends everyone was more or less equal. Not the case with Seinfeld as the name implies. That said, you can't blame them for going for money up front over residuals. If you can get $20-30M in the bank you are set for life whether the show makes money in syndication or not, and they still get standard sag-aftra residuals which is like 5% of what you got paid for the episode, which isn't nothing considering the fact that you don't have to do anything to get it but walk to the mailbox.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
There can't be too many shows that were as big as Seinfeld before digital distribution that continued to have incredible popularity many years after cancellation such that they would still generate mountains of cash. Something like The Simpsons or South Park were and are still producing new content and would have had opportunities along the way to adapt but when your sitcom closed up shop in 1998 any deal you inked is how it is.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Friends is very popular in other countries as well. Lots of people used the show as a way to learn english.