Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Kind of a bummer but Stern turning into such a backstabbing cocksucker the past decade has tainted any feelings I might have had for all the peripheral people surrounding the show.
I stopped listening when Artie left, so it’s been since what, 2009 for me? I still listen to old clips on YouTube all the time. The new stuff and Hollywood Howie and his new woke persona are shit from what I gather.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I stopped listening when Artie left, so it’s been since what, 2009 for me? I still listen to old clips on YouTube all the time. The new stuff and Hollywood Howie and his new woke persona are shit from what I gather.
i noped out when he fired Jackie, but i actually met Ralph a long time ago when Stern was still doing his ch 9 shows. i met every person on the show, still got their autographs too. all the dumb shit Stern did to hijack himself and his core fans, its still something at least he kept the same stylist around all this time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
i noped out when he fired Jackie, but i actually met Ralph a long time ago when Stern was still doing his ch 9 shows. i met every person on the show, still got their autographs too. all the dumb shit Stern did to hijack himself and his core fans, its still something at least he kept the same stylist around all this time.
Jackie quit though right? Because he said he wasn’t paid enough. That’s always been the ongoing joke how Jackie never reached the same level of fame or money-making.

That’s cool! Were you living in NYC at the time?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Jackie quit though right? Because he said he wasn’t paid enough. That’s always been the ongoing joke how Jackie never reached the same level of fame or money-making.

That’s cool! Were you living in NYC at the time?
UPN 9, the network that produced/aired his shows was based out of Rutherford NJ. i met more than Stern and his people. those weather guys who say HELLLLLLLLOOO. i saw Morton Down Junior's show once.

when i saw Jackie live, he claimed he was scammed somehow. it made no difference the details. the show wasnt the same without him and it went further downhill from there.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Well this was unexpected

I thought he incorporated all that was good about the Howard Stern show-- he was unfiltered, funny, sometimes annoying, sometimes controversial, and clearly was a real human being. He may have been the only human contact/personal relationship that Howard Stern had to the world. Everything else for him is living in a sealed-off biodome.

I thought the guy was a fresh breath-of-life into what has become a stale "product."

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wow he looked like shit in that picture.

Paper Moon Ryan Oneal GIF

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
RIP Ralph from the Howard Stern show. I hated that guy so much, but I feel so bad now. He kept Howard in check I guess.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just discovered that the black dude, Floyd Sneed, from Three Dog Night (he's the drummer) died way back in January. The 27th, if it matters. He was 80 years old.
I only discovered it because someone linked me one of their songs and it had a picture of the band. I was like... One of these things is not like the other, so I did some research and found out he was the drummer and he died. So yeah.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bummer. Says brief illness. Wonder what it was.

Grew up watching him on Homicide which as someone living in the suburbs of Baltimore kind of was a hometown favorite.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
One of the few actors so talented that I genuinely didn't give a shit about him being a liberal piece of trash offscreen. This sucks.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I didn't know his politics but he always came off as a good person. His role in 99 was awesome and I'm sure it's hitting cast

• 1Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This one stings ugh! I thought he was older

Last edited:
  • 1Like