Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Did people know who he was?

You've been posting shit TV takes for 20 years
George Lucas is world famous because he made Star Wars. which is loved worldwide. the guy who made delicious food that is loved nationwide is also a celebrity. moreso than these dead saps you knowingly keep propping up. its annoying, and when you keep doing it i will keep calling you out for the abuse fetishist that you are.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I used to like the long danish cake as a kid from them, although you try it now and realize the 1000% daily recommended sugar intake content is probably why you liked it as a kid
their choc donuts were always my favorite, but i can only eat them in the winter because they taste good when they are stiff and not all melty and messy. you can put them in the fridge, but its somehow not the same.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
George Lucas is world famous because he made Star Wars. which is loved worldwide. the guy who made delicious food that is loved nationwide is also a celebrity. moreso than these dead saps you knowingly keep propping up. its annoying, and when you keep doing it i will keep calling you out for the abuse fetishist that you are.

So was the Colman's mustard magnate legit or not?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So was the Colman's mustard magnate legit or not?
its a condiment from a small company on small island . definitely not legit. if you had said Heinz or Guldens at least people here would know them.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Colmans is pretty iconic especially their dry mustard, I have never heard of Guldens. Apparently it's in my local stores lol

• 1Solidarity

Oldbased

> Than U

You mentioned Peter Cullen. I mentioned another one of his works. Which you then turned into a paragraph attacking me... Wtf is wrong with you dude?
He seems like a great guy as do many of them until I find their twitter posts. Don't tell me I don't want to know his politics.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Colmans and entenmanns guys are both infinitely closer to celebrities than most of who Ossoi posts daily

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Colmans is pretty iconic especially their dry mustard, I have never heard of Guldens. Apparently it's in my local stores lol
all these condiment companies must have certain regions they can only sell to. i had never heard of Duke's Mayonnaise until a few years ago. they dont sell it here. French's mustard is pretty big too. maybe they dont sell that everywhere.

Fucker

Log Wizard
all these condiment companies must have certain regions they can only sell to. i had never heard of Duke's Mayonnaise until a few years ago. they dont sell it here. French's mustard is pretty big too. maybe they dont sell that everywhere.
Or they sell them under a different name.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Or they sell them under a different name.
thats possible. in the east, we have ice cream called Edy's. same ice cream and packaging elsewhere is called Dreyers.
iu

iu

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
And here I thought Publix and Shoprite had their own manufacturing plants!
my unsubstantiated theory is Tyson does Shop Rite's Bowl and Basket brand. they used to sell Tyson frozen chicken at shop rite, then they more or less stopped and now Bowl and Basket is their new cheap chicken and it looks like how Tyson chicken looks. B&B chicken is pretty awesome, more realistic, not those giant frankenchickens that Perdue does. its also not full of water like Perdue.

i never been to a Publix

Oldbased

> Than U
my unsubstantiated theory is Tyson does Shop Rite's Bowl and Basket brand. they used to sell Tyson frozen chicken at shop rite, then they more or less stopped and now Bowl and Basket is their new cheap chicken and it looks like how Tyson chicken looks. B&B chicken is pretty awesome, more realistic, not those giant frankenchickens that Perdue does. its also not full of water like Perdue.

i never been to a Publix
If you ever pass one, I highly suggest the carrot cake with carrot shaped icing and the salmon wheel.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

i never been to a Publix

the next attempt to prolong the supermarket derail will be met with an obituary of my choice - you could call it an Oshit-uary