Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I found this amusing.

He just turned 80 the other day.

Details schmetails!

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Chuck Norris threw a grenade and killed 50 people, then it exploded.

Chuck Norris can hear sign language.

Chuck Norris knows Victoria's secret.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity. Twice.

Chuck Norris is the only person that can punch a cyclops between the eye.

Chuck Norris can strangle you with a cordless phone.

Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.

Once a cobra bit Chuck Norris' leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesn't cheat death. He wins fair and square.

When Chuck Norris was in middle school, his English teacher assigned an essay: "What is courage?" He received an A+ for turning in a blank page with only his name at the top.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade youve ever tasted.

When a zombie apocalypse starts, Chuck Norris doesn't try to survive. The zombies do.

Chuck Norris has a diary. It's called the Guinness Book of World Records.

Chuck Norris can kill your imaginary friends.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Ninety fucking two.

Screenshot_20200512-004713_Chrome.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
was Jerry Stiller an athlete?

oh wait, i know why, ESPN is a Disney owned network and Stiller played Mr Potato Head in the Toy Story movies which is owned by Disney. kind of a stretch, but at least it makes some sense.

Last edited:

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
^^^^

'cough'

Mr Potato head = Don Rickles

It was the fact that Estelle Harris did the voice of Mrs Potato head, and she was Costanza's mother is what makes many people think that they were both the Costanza parents.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
^^^^

'cough'

It was the fact that Estelle Harris did the voice of Mrs Potato head, and she was Costanza's mother is what makes many people think that they were both the Costanza parents.
oh shit, i always thought that was Jerry Stiller and i am old enough to know Don Rickles. shame on me. i looked at JS's IMDB page and he did one Disney movie. Planes 2. so, now back to wondering why ESPN would report on his death.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
oh shit, i always thought that was Jerry Stiller and i am old enough to know Don Rickles. shame on me. i looked at JS's IMDB page and he did one Disney movie. Planes 2. so, now back to wondering why ESPN would report on his death.

They don’t really have anything else to report on at the moment.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Chuck Norris threw a grenade and killed 50 people, then it exploded.

Chuck Norris can hear sign language.

Chuck Norris knows Victoria's secret.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity. Twice.

Chuck Norris is the only person that can punch a cyclops between the eye.

Chuck Norris can strangle you with a cordless phone.

Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.

Once a cobra bit Chuck Norris' leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesn't cheat death. He wins fair and square.

When Chuck Norris was in middle school, his English teacher assigned an essay: "What is courage?" He received an A+ for turning in a blank page with only his name at the top.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade youve ever tasted.

When a zombie apocalypse starts, Chuck Norris doesn't try to survive. The zombies do.

Chuck Norris has a diary. It's called the Guinness Book of World Records.

Chuck Norris can kill your imaginary friends.

Chuck Norris won a staring contest with the sun.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
^^^^

'cough'

'cough'
Don Rickles = Jim Norton

Didn't you watch The Irishman?

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I was watching an old Get Smart episode a few years back.

fw3.JPG

Oh shit, that guy's Fred Willard.

He was just one of those guy's that you kept seeing in stuff. Even an old Get Smart. Sad loss. RIP

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was watching an old Get Smart episode a few years back.

View attachment 270812

Oh shit, that guy's Fred Willard.

He was just one of those guy's that you kept seeing in stuff. Even an old Get Smart. Sad loss. RIP
he's one of those guys that are in a ton of things and you never realize it til they finally hit it big and you discover them in a random TV show.
its like John Larroquette narrating the intro to Texas Chainsaw massacre. i watched some random episode of Alice the other day and there's good old Jim Varney as Flo's boyfriend. my favorite is discovering the guy i knew as Dracula From Electric Company as a small kid has become a legend in cinema.
4ehwr4owelu01.jpg