Ssraeszha Raider
image000000.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Nobody gets out of this life alive. When the vets of the Civil War disappeared between the world wars their era became lionized and became a large part of our shared culture in the form of TV and movies that continues to be popular today. WWI has already started the same arc, and over the next 10-20 years WW2 will be everywhere as well. Odds are we will be repeating it too, so that will amplify that effect.
Oh god please no not again. Make it stop.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i haven't cared about this case since 95, of course now you get curious

this was the only animation i found on it, there is also a silly reenactmend (to be authentic they shot it in the dark, so like you can't see shit happen, so wtf)

this seems silly the way they just have a huge former running back is also a smooth as a ninja and picks up 2 white ppl by the neck to slit their throats.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Being in Europe I never watched any football, just knew him from the movies. Duke Nukem 3D came out around the time of the trial and it had his chase showing on TVs in-game, and a few "he's guilty" texts hidden around the game. Probably wouldn't fly today when everyone is pussyfooting around trying to not offend anyone.

duke3doj.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users