Who has the best bolt-ons on FOH?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Who has the best bolt-ons on FOH?

• Vanessa

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Ossoi

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Secrets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Wait, you guys know each other IRL and you're German?

Aber, Ridas und Ossoi bedeutet sprechen Deutsch aus Feuer von Himmelen?

...LoL, I'm not falling for this mess. My German is bad but c'mon...

Ridas

Pay to play forum
No, we dont. I just know locations he talks about because I live in Berlin and I know autism because I work with people with autism.

Also your german is horrible.

But, Ridas and Ossoi mean speak german from fire and heavenen? (translation into english)

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Ich weiss! Entschuldigung!

I already said as much above! Shame upon me~

Hey look at this pic:

20220211_104624.jpg

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
No, we dont. I just know locations he talks about because I live in Berlin and I know autism because I work with people with autism.

But, Ridas and Ossoi mean speak german from fire and heavenen? (translation into english)

I'm not autistic

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

I also withdraw my invitation to degeneracy in Berlin, or I postpone it. It's cl final that weekend and I can't miss it

Sevens

Log Wizard
Is the leftist SJW admitting people are born gay? Because by your rationale, once it happens, you always will be? If you always will be, you might as well have always been.

See, I feel that homosexuality is a choice. You choose to suck that D. I choose not to.

But I'd definitely be happy to see your peer reviewed studies that show that people are born gay, lefty SJW. Let's go!
Yes, you made the choice to suck a dick and then take it up the ass. I am in no way saying you are born gay, I am saying you are so mentally fucked up that you are willing to suck another mans dick then you will always be so fucked up as to suck dick.

I can honestly say I have never sucked a mans dick, can you Vanessa?
I can honestly say I have never let another man suck my dick, can you Vanessa?
I can honestly say I have never stuck my dick in another mans asshole, can you Vanessa?
I can honestly say I have never allowed another man to stick his dick up my asshole, can you Vanessa?

If you cant honestly say you have never done any of those things then yes, yes you are gay and since you have admitted (as per My quote of you admitting to being Pansexual) we both know you cant deny engaging in homosexual activity.....ergo you are gay.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yes, you made the choice to suck a dick and then take it up the ass. I am in no way saying you are born gay, I am saying you are so mentally fucked up that you are willing to suck another mans dick then you will always be so fucked up as to suck dick.

I can honestly say I have never sucked a mans dick, can you Vanessa?
I can honestly say I have never let another man suck my dick, can you Vanessa?
I can honestly say I have never stuck my dick in another mans asshole, can you Vanessa?
I can honestly say I have never allowed another man to stick his dick up my asshole, can you Vanessa?

If you cant honestly say you have never done any of those things then yes, yes you are gay and since you have admitted (as per My quote of you admitting to being Pansexual) we both know you cant deny engaging in homosexual activity.....ergo you are gay.

What about doing cocaine off a human dick?

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user