Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Secrets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
lmao, bragging about owning Zara jeans. that shit is like $25 per pair. whats next, Punko Punko bragging about his Ralph Lauren polos again?

Its for the european poors, same trash tier as H&M. top demographic is north african refugee nogs

just look at their models.

1651768666116.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
the continent is so economically fucked they can barely afford to own anything else.
Hey, now, don't hate your customer - our clothes budget is being spent on russian gas. Thanks, Putin

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
lmao, bragging about owning Zara jeans. that shit is like $25 per pair. whats next, Punko Punko bragging about his Ralph Lauren polos again?

Its for the european poors, same trash tier as H&M. top demographic is north african refugee nogs

just look at their models.

View attachment 411150

I almost exclusively shop at Zara.

Imagine being so insecure you think labels matter.

There's no multiverse variant where you look better than me

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

If our GDP per capita drops 75% we can always start buying adidas like the fine people from mother Russia.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I almost exclusively shop at Zara.

Imagine being so insecure you think labels matter.

There's no multiverse variant where you look better than me

imagine being so insecure that you take pictures of your ratty, ripped $25 jeans, post them on an elf pixel simulator message board

and then brag about them

Sevens

Log Wizard
Sorry, I'm straight. I keep the white-knight mode on for Zaara only, not asian males with low self-esteem issues.

BUT... if you'd like to prove you're not a complete fraud, feel free to post a face pic holding a little note that says Ossoi owned Vanessa with the day's date it's posted. Because you said:

I'm asking. I'm asking for a face pic. I have no shame if you want to twist this into thinking I'm into you. None at all. Just do it.

You'll either post it and it'll be funny imo, or you'll just wriggle out of it with more illogical baits, and traps, and just....

ready for this?

ASSHATTERY
I'm attracted to attractive people... if you'd like to put me into a convenient bubble, I'm pansexual. To the second question: I give only to girls, but I receive all.
You're a fucking liar, once a dick taking fag, always a dick taking fag

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Imagine owning two pairs

View attachment 411141

LMAO just figured out that foh big brains don't like them because they're too black. LMAO stay mad big brains
Call me a prude, but personally I am not a fan of the Jizz stains on the pocket. Plus torn jeans as fashion is so fucking 80s. And not the good part of the 80s.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
imagine being so insecure that you take pictures of your ratty, ripped $25 jeans, post them on an elf pixel simulator message board

and then brag about them

Go fund more queer theory indoctrination camps, lmao

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Call me a prude, but personally I am not a fan of the Jizz stains on the pocket. Plus torn jeans as fashion is so fucking 80s. And not the good part of the 80s.

My fault for doing 5k steps in the local dog park

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I accept your notice of submission.

Everytime Mickey Mouse says gay - that's on you.

Everytime Goofy chemically castrates a foetus, that's on you.

Everytime Buzz Lightyear dyes a babies hair blue, that's on you.

Everytime Darth Vader slices off an autistic teenage girls tits with his rainbow lightsaber, that's on you.