<Medals Crew>
I'm not autistic
200.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Only complete mincing faggots wear them, hence where we find ourselves currently.
Now here. How can you be mincing and complete. Let's take this phrase for a test run. He had a huge dick, it was a complete mincing mess. Spread everywhere. Trust me it was complete, though.

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Now here. How can you be mincing and complete. Let's take this phrase for a test run. He had a huge dick, it was a complete mincing mess. Spread everywhere. Trust me it was complete, though.

Can you stop fagging up a thread about a non gay subject like who has the best fake tits

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I forgot people actually buy jeans with holes in them. pre-patched. lol
40 somethings going on 18 who are obsessed with trying to look hip on the internet by bragging about degenerate sex parties absolutely buy them.

(and flaunt them!)

I can absolutely fit in skinny jeans, and will choose to never wear them.
They're comfort personified but I have 0 hair on my legs and am shaped a bit different than most of you.

I already do. I just don't have to post about it. You should probably talk to a psychiatrist.
I just want to see a composer whose works were played by a symphony who is cut like Ossoi. I do!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
40 somethings going on 18 who are obsessed with trying to look hip on the internet by bragging about degenerate sex parties absolutely buy them.

(and flaunt them!)

They're comfort personified but I have 0 hair on my legs and am shaped a bit different than most of you.

I just want to see a composer whose works were played by a symphony who is cut like Ossoi. I do!

Skinny jeans aren't comfortable lol, well, it's just habit as soon as I get home to change into shorts or wank slacks

Imagine trying to look hip to FOH big brains lmao. No, this is me flaunting my physical and mental superiority and that includes superior silicone sacks

PS no hormones

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
We don't have to imagine it. We have you.

The point was FOH big brains think "looking hip" means waiting for their hip replacement surgery due to premature ageing induced by feeble exercise routines

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The point was FOH big brains think "looking hip" means waiting for their hip replacement surgery due to premature ageing induced by feeble exercise routines
You're just as old as most of us I think.

I took a poll of our ages. The median age is just like us... 30's and 40's.

You're just an asshat.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You're just as old as most of us I think.

I never claimed to be anything other than my actual age. THAT'S THE POINT, I'm exceptionally good looking and youthful looking. I can easily pass for someone in my early 20s both facially and bodily and physiquely

That's why you're so desperate to gaze upon my visage

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I never claimed to be anything other than my actual age. THAT'S THE POINT, I'm exceptionally good looking and youthful looking. I can easily pass for someone in my early 20s both facially and bodily and physiquely

That's why you're so desperate to gaze upon my visage
We'll never know, because you have 0 evidence/proof (unlike me). We can run your face through an AI that judges your age. Even by blocking out your face, it's clear you're late 30's early 40s.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
We'll never know, because you have 0 evidence/proof (unlike me). We can run your face through an AI that judges your age. Even by blocking out your face, it's clear you're late 30's early 40s.

As I've told you, I've posted my face, if you need a bigger clue than that then you're hopeless