Who has top single person burst dps server-wide

unless you are a female model, hot woman IRL can prove it i really dont want to here about your sex life.

and by saying this i think i speak for a lot of people

pretty much any decent player with 1/2 as good gear) before a multi-boxing tool like you. Multi-box tools only bring shit in guilds, they cause shit about loot, they are not as efficient as single player chars,
set rules about this, if a multi boxer bitches, warn them and refer them to the rule, they do it again /guildremove them. i feel its best to use my 2Clr/Enc/6wiz team as back up - my real love is shaman.. so powah

Ya I got beat on both the DPS and highest level mob, for now. We"ll see what the future brings. I only get stonger while those who beat me won"t get much stonger in comparison.

And when they allow multiple toons on computers under VI system then I might just level up another 6 wizards but we will see.

I control my guys with a single keyboard. The wizards just nuke so thats not much skill there, and the cleric heals or does damage, the chanter is the one that has to do a lot of things but thats the one I spend most time on.

If a multiboxer is doing 6 times the damage against the mob then he should get 6 times the loot, if his toons are not doing as well as single person controled characters then show him the door.

Wonder if anyone says "my brother is playing so and so toon" when in fact he is two boxing heh.....

Also I can do something with my set up no one else can. Because all are tied to a single keyboard I can time a mez to land right after the DD, so even though the DD break the mez, a new one lands almost instantly. We"ll see if this stratgy brings in larger mobs.

The fact they are not banning people anymore does not mean its allowed, but no matter, his dps is better than mine, for now.

Losing to two people so far out of 100,000 is not all that bad heh.....

Vitolos_foh

shitlord
Yes, Sam, the exact scenario "oh my brother is playing XXX" has happened on your server, Sullon Zek. That person got "Patellowned" i.e guildremoved.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hey Sam, I can solo 4 PoV Crystilline Goloms at once with 1 character....can your 6 character "Solo" team do that?

Didnt think so....bitch.

Vendal_foh

shitlord
Sam, do you not realize that thousands (maybe even tens of thousands considering the amount of boards he spams) of people think your the biggest fucking joke of a human being? Maybe you thrive on negetive attention, in which case you must be jerking off to every reply to all of your fucking retarded posts. I don"t know if you actually realize what a fucking loser you actually are, but you honestly are a fucking waste of oxygen. I hope that sometime soon reality hits you like a fucking brick in the head and you take those fucking chains and hang yourself with them. Maybe one day when your fucking one of your whores you"ll get HIV, and eventually AIDS, and die. The problem with that is, thats gonna take way too fucking long. I"d rather you end it now, and I think those chains are just too perfect. Your vain attempts at fame are fucking RETARDED. You are not the best at everquest, you never EVER will be. Not in a million fucking years when you and some 12 year old kid are playing on SZ with a ranger he bought off ebay for $2.65 kites your gimpy ass around and coins all 6 of your "toons". Lets look at a quick run down of a few of your admitted "accompishments" which you like to brag about for some reason:

1. You spent over $2000 buying items of Tenaj. You bought a SoD because you thought it would make your cleric
some uber melee.

2. You do what thousands upon thousands of people do every day. Kill a level 65 mob in a full group.

3. You paid for sex 349 times with dirty disease infested whores. You then try to ward off diseases with rubbing alchohol.

Grats Sam Da Man Deathwalker on going down in EQ history as one of the biggest fucking losers to ever play the game. I hope you realize soon enough what a fucking retard you are, because you still seem to think that you are actually good at EQ, when in fact, you really are a fucking newbie. You still have not grasped the basic concepts of the game after all of the /played days you"ve put in. After 18+ pages of people trying to get it through your fat fucking head that you are a fucking retard, you still don"t get it. Maybe once this thread is retired to the hall of shame, you might get the picture. Sadly though, I know you still won"t.

Well right now that we have moved from burst DPS to level of mob, I am getting hammered I dont deny that.

Ya no doubt 100"s of people are doing level 65 or 67 mobs solo. Ill be back with something higher then 65 at some point.

Nonetheless Furor is not one of the 100"s of people...... So nothing has changed.

FoH > Sam > Furor

Vendal what the highest level mob you can kill on your own? You can use as many toons as you can control at one time - if its less then level 65 then clearly my toons are stonger then yours.

Well true under the highest level of mob you can kill criteria I am far from the best, we will see as time goes on... Killing a level 68 mob to beat karea will be tough but I am up for the challange.

No one in the history of Sullon has kill all 6 my toons since I brought them all in game at the same time.

Also we will see Hodas is a level 65 ranger with tons of AA and a level 65 wizard he might beat me easy on Sunday.

Even if he does when all my toons are level 65 with AA (four mana burning wizards heh) I doubt that hardly anyone can take me in a Sullon type environment.

Drop Furor toon onto Sullon what he gonna do: "Mr. DeathWalker Sir, I would like to PK you but you have 6 toons and its not fair, would you please log 5 of your toons so I can kill you?" Heh Blewbee Poon........

If a multiboxer is doing 6 times the damage against the mob then he should get 6 times the loot, if his toons are not doing as well as single person controled characters then show him the door.
Why should he get 6x the loot? That doesnt sound very smart, expicially with how loot is in Everquest.

also
When I log in on Sullon and have all my six toons with me only a Blewbee Poon would say "Oh Mr. DeathWalker would you please log 5 of your guys so that I can attack you one v one?".
from Sam last post of page 15 and

and

Drop Furor toon onto Sullon what he gonna do: "Mr. DeathWalker Sir, I would like to PK you but you have 6 toons and its not fair, would you please log 5 of your toons so I can kill you?" Heh Blewbee Poon........
from just above this post

personally with furor"s resists and what im assuming to be your lack of Manaburn...i dunno i think Furor would give you a run for your money...espically if used click items+disc"s

teauvian_foh

shitlord
Even if he does when all my toons are level 65 with AA (four mana burning wizards heh) I doubt that hardly anyone can take me in a Sullon type environment.
With luck, my 58 ranger would probably take down at least half of your team before you got him.

Even with manaburn, this is negated by long range arrowns, LoS issues, and the fact that a person standing in water cannot be cast on by someone on shore. Sorry you lose.

Ya well maybe he would give a run for the money, one of the reasons we can"t use pvp as a criteria is that its impossible ot prove cross server.....

I doubt your 58 ranger could do squat, 4 wizarcs with manaburn can randomly younder 1500 feet. You just might run into ones range while running. Ya but Ill go into the water and not stand on shore heh.....

Well if one person is pulling his weight with all 6 toons then he should get six times the loot I can"t see why not. What if he said my firends are playing the toons, then he is suddenly allowed 6 times the loot?

If the toon is doing all its suppose to be doing then its entitled to loot. You have to equip 6 toons. I sure would have one toon that is a lot stronger if all my items and time and money went into just one.

If the toons are not pulling their full weight as if they were being controled by one person (but then again when you have 6 seperate people ususaly one is distracted by kids or whatever, with me I am watching all 6 toons), then no log that toon or toons and they gets no lootz.

I mean if one wizard does 60K damage to the mob and 6 wizards do 360K damage to the mob why would you not give 6 times the lootz to those that did 6 times the damage?

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
...that I would honest to God, pay real money to be able to link this thread to anyone who attempts to buy one of Sam"s websites. Even if they knew nothing at all about Everquest, I would pay just to see the reactions....I think the price on his websites would drop from $15,000 to $15.

"You don"t have to play Everquest to realize that Sam is a fucking tool!"

Blackwinds_foh

shitlord
my god this post is about to make my brain explode, and before i want to go around and shoot you Sam deathwalker along with all your SZ whores

If the toon is doing all its suppose to be doing then its entitled to loot. You have to equip 6 toons. I sure would have one toon that is a lot stronger if all my items and time and money went into just one.
You will never play 6 char as well as you play 1, even playing 2 instead of ones brings higher risk. I also doubt you will always be in just a group of your characters, you will probably have to take a cleric to another group for healing issues since a shaman or druids can keep your caster group buffed. So this means - what happens to you sam-tarded rogue who over agroes and <DIES> while you are nuking with your wizards? Boom, minus 40k dmg, or your in a CHain and your to busy mezzing an add that you miss by a split second, wow your MT is dead, now you have wiped a raid. I dont care what you say you willNEVERplay 6characters at attentively as 1. What if one of you characters is off /fo and gets left back and dies, now you slow down the raid becuase you have to rebuff/rez him.

You bringing 6 characters to the table to a guild, is not just a good thing, it also brings more risk much much more risk. But, i personally dont think you will ever have any of those problems seeing as though you are a down-syndrome douche bag. I also don"t believe equipment will ever make that significant improvement onyourcharacters, its more to do with intelligence than equipment especially in your case.