Who has top single person burst dps server-wide

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You do know that they have made PoP mobs to have more damage output and fewer hit points then non pop mobs dont you?

In that case its about getting the mob to zero HP as fast as possible. That means that burst DPS is the most important factor for PoP mobs (I am NOT talking about non PoP mobs). Warriors do not have the best burst dps by far.

I"v dinged 400 levels I think I know a little bit about how the game works.

You do know that they have made PoP mobs to have more damage output and fewer hit points then non pop mobs dont you?
Have you even killed anything in PoP past Tallon/Vallon Zek? Im assuming not since you are a unguilded gimp and you obviously dont know a damn thing about high end PoP mobs.

You are just spouting off shit you read on various forums. Just like every other expansion this "Insane DPS, Fuck aggro control!" dogma you preach is pretty much a standard "gimp zerg rush" when actually put into practice. Any halfway decent guild only resorts to this kind of tactic the first few encounters with a ubermob. After that they go to the "Tried and true" as you so elegantly put it. If a guild doesnt and sticks with your lame ass "tactics"(I use this word lightly) then should be forever deemed as "lame-ass....minus 5% exp per attempt zerg rushers".

When you are standing in front of the corpse of a flawless victory Fennin Ro which you got from your "leet high dps" tactics feel free to post a screenshot and ill be the first in line to toss your salad...till then you are a fucking noob loser with too much time on his hands.

Oh, and the HP difference between PoP mobs and ones from former expansions arnt that different...they just mitigate much lower for the most part.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Sam I am saying that mobs eveb below 69 can not be mezzed or stunned. You will never chain stun Vindicator or Tormax or any mob like that. NOW WILL YOU PLEASE KILL YOURSELF.

Searyx_foh

shitlord
I really should, Uber Uberest ~Rathe. I should. I pity Sam Deathstalker. God. Deathstalker... How the hell did you pick THAT name out? Why not Reaperdeathwind, or Superkilleverythinguberdude, or Ikillallsuperdpsdude?

It"s quite obvious that all your money is not giving you happiness or meaning, so you"re coming here to see if we"ll re-enforce your flawed beliefs. You"re not here because you know you"re the best. Deep down, you KNOW you"re not the best. You"re not even close. I guess you just desperately need to feel that you"re the best at something when in fact, you"re the best at nothing.

I pity you, Sam. I really do. Hope these flames don"t drive you to do something foolish.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Duh ;p They are giant flagged to begin with hehe...
Which is why I was saying he knew nothing about EQ, he was the one that brought up Tormax on page 19 I believe it was.

Sam I want you to post a picture of your crew stunning any major mob, Trakanon, Zlandicar, Yelinak, Any Rhag. These are relatively lower level uber mobs, and they will never be mezzed or stunned. DIE.

dak

Sam I want you to post a picture of your crew stunning any major mob, Trakanon, Zlandicar, Yelinak, Any Rhag. These are relatively lower level uber mobs, and they will never be mezzed or stunned. DIE.
/PM Sam Deathstalker ", Dude! Kill Trakanon normally then have a necro turn his corpes into a pet then duel the necro and stun his pet! Take a SS of that and post it! Pure Ownage around the board in your favor!!!11

jk ;p

Worfless_foh

shitlord
It makes me cry how much damn humor and fun i derive from this fucking thread

sam you"re a fucking gimp and its just not funny anymore

but on the topic of soloing i would like to tip a hat to karae for soloing that shit without tranq (or mebbe there was somethin else i didn"t see thats the equivelent)

and sam

I don"t know about buffs from other classes but this time I let it slide and take the loss, next time its self buffs only.
lol, fine next time your cleric is the only one who gets cleric buffs, dumbshit you forgot that you get buffs from your other classes

let your warrior buff himself shit eating hippy

Sam you are the kind of person that makes me pray that there is no reincarnation, the world should never have to expierience some one as samtarded as you ever, ever again. You make Vanilla Ice look like an intelligent person.

Also, you do realize there is a point of diminishing and more than likely negative return values for you n-boxing.

Lets say
x = number of characters being boxed
y = best number or characters based on your skill
z = point of diminishing return

z = y/x

Now to plug-in you"re needs for killing a high end raid level mob

z = 6/32

Accordiing to this you are using 32characters, but by doing this you are running at 3/16th your normal effiency, thus making it impossible for you to ever kill it. Now to apply this to me

z = 10/32

according to this by me running 32 characters ill be at 5/16ths my normal effiency also making it impossible for me to kill Vindicator, but brings me closer than you.

Now you are probably thinking what if i use less people to up my effiency, well by upping effiency you lower you power thus also making it also impossible for you to kill a high end raid level mob.

Also, you maybe thinking, what about the single boxers, there needs to be able to x-box to kill a high end raid level mob would be much higher and put them at a much lower effiency making it imposible to do also.
So, the only way to solo a raid level mob is not by x-boxing but by working with others at there maximum effiency to beat the high end raid level mob.

Now a formula to show what you need to do to kill the raid level high end raid level mob(much like above with an added variable) -

x = number of characters being boxed
y = best number or characters based on your skill
1 = the "power level" of the high enc raid lvl mob

1 < 1-y/x

using the above examples -

1 < 1-6/32

1 < 13/16

now 13/16 is not greater than 1 so you have failed the high end raid level mob.So, i will now plug in my numbers from above.

1 < 1-10/32

1< 11/16

Also less than one making it impossible for me to kill the high end raid level mob , but notice i am also lower than you. This is because i am not parallel with you in x/y, i am running less characters at a greater effiency thus lowering my power. This formula also shows that it is impossible to multi-box solo a high end raid level mob, it will not happen.

This also shows that the only way to kill a high end raid level mob is not by 1 super x-boxer but a group (guild) of skilled people, that may also have several x-boxers but, just 1 person with any number of characters will not do it. All of this is based off you not being able to kill it with you optimum x-boxing number of characters.

this probably isnt perfect but ive been working with it a bit and seems to stand up in my head and on a calculator

dak

i would like to tip a hat to karae for soloing that shit without tranq (or mebbe there was somethin else i didn"t see thats the equivelent)
Seduction of Saryn

Janus_foh

shitlord
Nikkohung,

Your formula is close to being correct. But the equation for diminishing returns is only linear at equilibrium. For example, it IS in fact possible to take down The Vindicator solo, if you had...oh...4000 characters 60+. For the pruposes of this example however, your model is fine.

Murioz_foh

shitlord
In that case its about getting the mob to zero HP as fast as possible. That means that burst DPS is the most important factor for PoP mobs (I am NOT talking about non PoP mobs). Warriors do not have the best burst dps by far.
P.S. Let"s just sling bodies at a mob while we rape him, we might go through 40 people, but who the fuck cares. HP = < 0

Riddick_foh

shitlord
.....which in turn would move another, yet slightly less dim, tard into the position of village/clan/cavedweller idiot, which would have a hitherto unknown, and possibly negative, impact upon our lives.
--Truly awesome.

Anyway Sam I appreciate your tenacity, it is very entertaining.
Through this post you have annoyed others into proving...

1. You dont have the highest burst DPS
2. You haven"t soloed the highest level mob (I use solo lightly)
3. You have to pay for sex
4. You will never "solo" any mob of importance

Grats I guess....
either way thanks for entertainment. Good luck on your quest.

WorthlessMufuka said:
but on the topic of soloing i would like to tip a hat to karae for soloing that shit without tranq (or mebbe there was somethin else i didn"t see thats the equivelent)
why would a necro use tranq? lich is like 5xs better.

Now, for sam. As a longtime admirer of the beauty that is sam deathwalker, ive decidedly come to the following conclusion about him. Sam is not a troll, sam is not merely "a little stupid" either. Sam suffers from a mental disorder(s) and his inherrited wealth keeps him out of institutions.

Supporting evidence:
-Read is posts. He has the logic of a child. No adult could think and act the way he does without having some sort of disorder. Hes not merely stupid. Hes retarded.

-Look at his house in his photos. See that room, with the dingy bed, chain-and-spare-wood contraption supporting his computers and monitors, and utter chaos in the background?thats his livingroom, the center of his home. Yes, it does look like an unfurnished basement.
Clearly the man cant take care of himself to live in squalor like that. Sams RL logic is just as skewed as his in game logic, more proof he suffers from a seriously debilitating mental condition.

-We"ve already established sam is retarded and not simply trolling. However, sam has money. There are only 2 ways for mentally disabled people to make money:
-the lottery or other luck-type events
-inherritance
Since the latter is the more common of the two, im going to have to assume sam comes from a rich family, and his wealth keeps him out of mental institutions (whereas if he were poor his crazy butt would have been locked up years ago).

So thats my theory. Sam, the retarded son of a wealthy family, finds everquest, and hilarity ensues.

Zent_foh

shitlord
I"m bored with this shit, we need a new fuckwad.

There are only 2 ways for mentally disabled people to make money:
-the lottery or other luck-type events
-inherritance
You forgot the third. The Internet. I"ve seen some fucks who couldn"t put together a coherent sentence, or keep their hand from bouncing off their chest every 30 seconds, but can cake out 70k/yr sorting traffic, or squatting domains.

Best Wishes~

Just posting to show off my new signature.

4 Level 64
2 Level 56

now.

The exp machine that is the MIGHTY DEATHWALKER just keeps rolling along!

Got Bliss and Word heal spell for 2500 each person heh.... Mobs is going DOWN.

I pity you, Sam. I really do. Hope these flames don"t drive you to do something foolish.
i hope he does do something foolish Searyx, il give him a few ideas-

1. Eat large quantities of rat poison
2. Slam you head into a brick wall a lot
3. Run your car into a large building at a speed excess of 100mph
4. Cut off your hand and bleed to death.
5. Have sex with all those hookers with out condoms, you know you want the real feel
6. Stab yourself with a butcher"s knife in the face and do it untill you cant move

Any others are welcome to join the list.

PS -
Your formula is close to being correct. But the equation for diminishing returns is only linear at equilibrium. For example, it IS in fact possible to take down The Vindicator solo, if you had...oh...4000 characters 60+. For the pruposes of this example however, your model is fine.
You can"t fit more than 600 characters in the same zone and expect to do anything like atk or cast...

FurryCrew_foh

shitlord
Ok sam I"ll take u on....i will right now go solo a lvl65 mob WITH 1 toon my 62 bard....ok soo u don;t feel bad i"ll strip him of 5/6 of his gear when doing it....bah hell i"ll solo the mob nekkid with rez effects on....does that mean I pwn j00?