Who is more fucked up, Antarius or J49?

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
They are both broken in their own way and provided good entertainment. Can disagree with the red pill if you want, but Antarius has been more candid than zealot when describing his red pill "success", so he isn't really one of the cringe inducing preachers. They both get a thumb up.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Well, sortof, in that Dumar is much more preachy. But Antarius is still pretty preachy while not realizing that RP doesn't really have much to do with whatever increased success he's having with women.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Red Pill-style thinking has gained some serious traction on these forums over the last little while because of Gamergate, so I'm not surprised to see these kind of results.
Redpill has been popular on this board long before Gamer Gate. I am not shocked that you have no idea what you are talking about though.

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think J49 is building up for a "Surprise <RR Username>, my ho is your mom/sister/girlfriend/wife/brother.

I don't judge because I don't care what you stick where as long as it isn't me/mine.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I don't care who is more "fucked up" but this is a perfect example of why I feel that *almost* every poster is valuable to a message board. Some people don't want to hear about this sort of thing, others do. Dozens if not hundreds of us enjoy reading about both of their exploits, and it gives us something to read for a few minutes every day. Only those that intentionally derail every thread for their own agenda (even if that agenda is simply to troll/attention whore) are a detriment, in my opinion. And if they are funny enough, even they are sometimes worth keeping.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
J49 hands down. Ant man didn't give his wife the clap and has occasionally made attempts to better himself. J49 (if he is being honest) is willfully digging his own grave and piling dirt on top of himself.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I just read the "My New Dating Pool" thread, as I hadn't before, but the things people were saying here made it sound...interesting?

J49 wins. Just wow.

Sterling

El Presidente
It depends on what you mean by fucked up. If you mean it as in a strange person I don't really understand all that well, it's clearly Antarius. If you mean a corrupt generally shitty person that gives his wife STDs and continues to fuck junkie hookers in his own home, then clearly it's J49!