Poll Who should leave: Vanessa or hodj?

Who should leave town: Hodj or Vanessa?

• Total voters

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I've never seen such an overwhelming consensus around any other issue on this forum.

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 7 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Serious polls don't happen in Screenshots. Serious polls don't have no end date.

Serious polls don't put up a position a person never took and then demand a vote between two people with no other options.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Basically, all around, a troll poll meant to shame someone that has failed to do so and has no standing authority equates to jack fucking squat.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Serious polls don't happen in Screenshots. Serious polls don't have no end date.

Serious polls don't put up a position a person never took and then demand a vote between two people with no other options.
You honestly believe the results would be different if this was a "serious poll?" Really?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I doubt people would vote the same way if they thought this poll had binding power.

I think you're trying to get under my skin, and you've failed. That's what's really bothering you.

I'm still posting, people are still liking my posts. Many of the people who voted in this poll I consider friends. I don't think they actually want me gone, I think its a mean (but fairly warranted) joke meant to tell me to chill the fuck out, and I will do that once you guys get your jollies out and then let it go.

But Im going to give you the show you want because that's what I'm here for.

• 1Hodjing

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
okay guys no more joking around, hodj caught onto our elaborate trolling rouse. let's vote for real now.

• 5Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Keg's virtue signalling is pretty funny in light of him attempting to destroy an actual insane person's rl by doxxing them here to the community.

"OH NO HE SAID MEAN WORDS TO THE TRANNY!"

Yeah but I didn't hunt down her rl details and attempt to contact her on twitter and facebook and okcupid.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Anyway, I'm going to bed, but just a reminder

1. I admitted I was trolling and that it had gotten out of hand by stepping out of the thread on February 20th.
2. Keg tried to troll the forum for a week that they were all pedophiles
3. a_skeleton_03 told him to stop so he started trolling over Tanoomba being banned
4. Which led to him getting butthurt at me
5. Which led him to start this poll once he realized, a week later, that I was being mean to a tranny
6. Then he proceeded to doxx a person's rl accounts and info here and ask the community to contact them
7. I also offered a complete apology to Vanessa, which is still an open offer.

I've done what I can to meet you half way. You can keep being a hypocrite virtue signalling faggot or grow a pair of balls and be a man about this.

Have a nice night.

• 1Hodjing

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I can guarantee that you would lose to Fufsy in a vote as well, probably by a similar margin.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
He sounds pretty delusional confident. But if you challenged him with a ban bet or even a rickshaw bet he would decline.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think its a mean (but fairly warranted) joke meant to tell me to chill the fuck out, and I will do that once you guys get your jollies out and then let it go.

But Im going to give you the show you want because that's what I'm here for.

This seems to conflict, can you explain it in 20 posts or less? I'm really interested.

• 2Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Didn't read any of the above.

Thread is done in my view.

Stay salty .

TK3x9p7.jpg

• 1Salty

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I just don't believe you were just trolling Vanessa. Keg is probably being dishonest, but you're being just as dishonest. You were trying to be a dick to someone you thought was weak minded prey, and probably thought you could get her to breakdown.

You'd be such a better poster if you just stuck to slapping down retards that have disingenuous arguments and continued to participate in threads were you have incredible knowledge. I have no doubt you're one of the smartest members on this board, sometimes I read your posts and have to google the words you use.

I hope this posts makes you feel good about yourself, and I hope you can stop a_skeleton_03 from banning me.

• 1Nationalist
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I agree. I made a mistake in punching down too hard. Full stop.

Sometimes its hard to tell where the line is. I crossed it. I've offered to apologize. I've mea culpa'ed.

That's literally all I can do.

I do view most of what I do here as a form of performance art/comedy, so I don't feel I'm being dishonest at all at this point in time.

Again. All I can do is offer, and deliver if requested, an apology, admit I fucked up, and chill out, which I'm working on now.

This isn't like Tanoomba where he just keeps doubling down over and over and over.

Anyway, as I said before, today my new job starts, so I gotta go get ready for that.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I agree. I made a mistake in punching down too hard. Full stop.

Sometimes its hard to tell where the line is. I crossed it. I've offered to apologize. I've mea culpa'ed.

That's literally all I can do.

I do view most of what I do here as a form of performance art/comedy, so I don't feel I'm being dishonest at all at this point in time.

Again. All I can do is offer, and deliver if requested, an apology, admit I fucked up, and chill out, which I'm working on now.

This isn't like Tanoomba where he just keeps doubling down over and over and over.

Anyway, as I said before, today my new job starts, so I gotta go get ready for that.

Another thing you could consider, is not posting every single thing that pops into your head or responding to EVERYFUCKINGTHING.

You don't even have to respond to this post.

Good luck on your new job, don't forget you only get one chance to make a first impression. Often, less is more.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Hodj, please go out and enjoy your weekend. Feel free to use some vacation hours and start today.

• 1Like