Poll Who should leave: Vanessa or hodj?

Who should leave town: Hodj or Vanessa?

• Total voters

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I honestly don't think Tanoomba has ever apologized without a heavy veneer of "well, if you guys were so offended/butthurt/irritated, I guess I'm sorry" hanging over it. Hodj, for all his many faults, at least produced an apology that sounded better than any of Tanoomba's.

That I've seen, anyway.
Considering that his last post was

Just to clarify:

I am NOT threatening Zyyz. I have ZERO intention of interfering with his life in any way. Everybody take a chill pill.

Sounds like a very clear unequivalent way of walking back his comment, Which he also edited.

After that he had no time for anything else.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Considering that his last post was

Sounds like a very clear unequivalent way of walking back his comment, Which he also edited.

After that he had no time for anything else.

I think that's clarifying his posts, not an apology. He wouldn't apologize if he wasn't actually threatening -- he would clarify.

PreacherX

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
330f.gif

DickTrickle

You are correct. I have amended my post.

But, again, it's different than what hodj did here.

Tanoomba walked back his comment because it was being taken the wrong way and he didn't want to get punished for that interpretation. It's like if you said, "That's the bomb!" on a plane and everyone thought you were going to murder them but you were just reliving the nineties.

Hodj apologized for the comments he made because he said he went too far (ie, was wrong).

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Who cares? The guy acts like a retard shitting out posts left and right, and then decides that he's the final say on when this people should stop hurting his feelers (because he's ever given a shit about that when dogpiling on anyone else...). hodjfag - you know why you are losing this poll by a mile? It's because the silent majority do not find your "performance art" entertaining or funny - it's just shit we have to scroll past in whatever thread we are in, to read what we REALLY want to read.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
DickTrickle DickTrickle
You are right, Hodj was worse. It lasted longer, and it was personal, and the apology came days after the fault.

The difference is that Vanessa acted like a man about the whole situation.

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Without a doubt Hodj is lucky because Vanessa was cool. If it was Zzy he'd have had hodj baned instantly and filed a police report, literally shaking at his computer.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

DickTrickle DickTrickle
You are right, Hodj was worse. It lasted longer, and it was personal, and the apology came days after the fault.

Don't get me wrong, hodj is a toxic shitposter. I think he creates a chilling effect at times (and I think he underestimates just how accurate this poll probably is). But, that makes an apology all the more surprising, even if it is long overdue.

Hopefully he dials down his autism a notch for the future.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tanoomba also apologized.
It didn't stop him from getting banned.

After he offer his apology, you kept piling on him, advocating for his banning.

I'm sorry hodj hodj . The sheer hypocrisy of claiming that we should move on because you apologize, and when a member that also apologized clarified for something they did, you personally were leading the "ban tannomba mob".

Fuck off with the hypocrisy.

Tanoomba has never honestly apologized in his life.

DickTrickle DickTrickle

Actually this thread has now lasted longer than my trolling in the Vanessa thread last week, and if it goes for another day or two, will have lasted longer than I trolled the thread over the past six months combined.

Spare me the faux outrage.

Picasso3

Without a doubt Hodj is lucky because Vanessa was cool. If it was Zzy he'd have had hodj baned instantly and filed a police report, literally shaking at his computer.

It all comes down to the size of your balls

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Hodj says this..
Didn't read any of the above.

Thread is done in my view.

Stay salty .

View attachment 124086

And then has 9 more responses, you have zero will power Hodj.

I agree. I made a mistake in punching down too hard. Full stop.

Sometimes its hard to tell where the line is. I crossed it. I've offered to apologize. I've mea culpa'ed.

That's literally all I can do.

I do view most of what I do here as a form of performance art/comedy, so I don't feel I'm being dishonest at all at this point in time.

Again. All I can do is offer, and deliver if requested, an apology, admit I fucked up, and chill out, which I'm working on now.

This isn't like Tanoomba where he just keeps doubling down over and over and over.

Anyway, as I said before, today my new job starts, so I gotta go get ready for that.

See, here's the thing.

When someone mea culpas, offers a full apology, accepts responsibility for their actions, but you all just continue on, you make a mea culpa pointless.

See that post I made above?

In the real world, that's called "The end of it".

Any responses at all that don't involve Vanessa saying "Yes, I would like your apology" and my responding "Okay, here is my apology....." are a sign only of your immaturity.

Not mine.

So again. I admit I fucked up and punched down in an unfair way that was egregious. I have offered to apologize. I have admitted fault.

Its over. There's nothing else that needs be said.

The sort of posts made by the person directly above this response demonstrate that some of you are truly incredibly stupid people.

Dick made an honest post response to me. I honestly responded to him. Then you keep on.

You're basically saying "WTF why won't you let us punch you without defending yourself"

Because I'm not as stupid as you are. That's why.

He says while ignoring that he had to resurrect a week dead discussion to try and make his case.

You might have had a point on February 18th.

But by March 2nd, you're two weeks later for that criticism.

And I'll joke with Z however I want to.

Let us know when you want to doxx random strangers and harass them again.

Your moral outrage is the biggest joke this community has ever seen.

Moral Outrage Is Self-Serving, Say Psychologists

Exactly.

Yeah sorry I meant Uber, not Dicktrickle.

My bad man. Hasty typing.

Holy shit do I need to spell it out in big bright bold letters that I admit fault and am ready and willing to apologize?

How do you read "I'm bleeding but make me the victor" from that?

Care to explain?

I can not make it plainer than I already have here:

i no rite?

Alright shit to do today.

What the other people here need to do now, told in song and verse by DIsney

Tanoomba has never honestly apologized in his life.

Actually this thread has now lasted longer than my trolling in the Vanessa thread last week, and if it goes for another day or two, will have lasted longer than I trolled the thread over the past six months combined.

Spare me the faux outrage.

Hey Guys, we had better stop guys or else we will get busted for indirect doxxing. Hodj will lose his job on the first day because he can't help himself & will keep responding.

Also Hodj, your punching down comment tells me everything I need to know about the man you are. It confirms any & all faults in your character that I thought you might have.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oblios post is a clear example of "seeking any stone to throw one can find"

We all have faults. You do. I do. So you're not saying much by saying you think I have faults. Its just butthurt blather.

It is very clear this thread is winding down. You want to keep resurrecting it, then bitch when I respond.

I'll keep punching back as long as I'm being punched at.

Also Hodj, your punching down comment tells me everything I need to know about the man you are

This literally means nothing to me. You'd have to explain for me to care enough to bother responding besides saying "So?" As far as I can tell from this comment, you don't understand what the term means at all.

Last edited:
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
okay guys no more joking around, hodj caught onto our elaborate trolling rouse. let's vote for real now.

OK, I'll go make my real vote now.

Keg's virtue signalling is pretty funny in light of him attempting to destroy an actual insane person's rl by doxxing them here to the community.

Aaaaaaand .... I guess I don't need to actually change anything.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
i no rite?

Alright shit to do today.

What the other people here need to do now, told in song and verse by DIsney

Hodj telling others to "let it go."

Seriously, man. It has to happen at some point that a post is made to which you don't respond. You have it within you to just ignore some posts. If you don't, perhaps you should reconsider your membership on forums. It will consume you eventually.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

Picasso3

Seriously, man. It has to happen at some point that a post is made to which you don't respond. You have it within you to just ignore some posts. If you don't, perhaps you should reconsider your membership on forums. It will consume you eventually.

But we're throwing punches telling him to not be insanely annoying, he has to punch back and put the butthurts in their place

• 4Worf