Poll Who should leave: Vanessa or hodj?

Who should leave town: Hodj or Vanessa?

• Total voters

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Come on bro, I know these boards were built on insults but that was pretty low. Can we please keep this civil?

Truth hurts.

Stare into the abyss, Oblio.

It becomes you.

You'll be the next Tanoomba at this rate.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
There's a whole gaggle of the butthurts trying to take the crown.

Failing at it, too.

Ya but oblio was always cool calm and collected (with the exception of calling me toxic the other day). Everyone else is being their normal selves, but he's crawling into the gutter with ya'll. Are we witnessing a metamorphosis???

chrysalys.jpg

• 1Blown
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I can't believe I abused tagging Amod before. I'm going to drive to someone's house and murder them

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 7 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Ya but oblio was always cool calm and collected (with the exception of calling me toxic the other day). Everyone else is being their normal selves, but he's crawling into the gutter with ya'll. Are we witnessing a metamorphosis???

View attachment 123595
Truth is I have been laid up in bed for 4 days now with Posterior Tibial Tendonitis the 2nd most painful thing I have experienced in my life, just behind passing a kidney stone. So yeah I am going a little stir crazy, but apparently that is what I had to tap into to be able to Slay The Hodj so it hasn't been all that bad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Truth is I have been laid up in bed for 4 days now with Posterior Tibial Tendonitis the 2nd most painful thing I have experienced in my life, just behind passing a kidney stone. So yeah I am going a little stir crazy, but apparently that is what I had to tap into to be able to Slay The Hodj so it hasn't been all that bad.

pain creates shitposters... this exciting development will be going into my thesis on if shitposting is genetic or learned.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

I've been in the process of changing jobs this week, which is why I've had like five or six days of near non stop shit posting as well.

I feel your pain, even if you are a sore loser faggot.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Hodj almost has more ban votes than Tanoomba. Just a matter of time now.

• 2Salty
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users