Poll Who should leave: Vanessa or hodj?

Who should leave town: Hodj or Vanessa?

• Total voters

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Thread delivers no tits at all.

Fucking bullshit.
I will post my exgf's tits if hodj agrees to post his wife's. Then we will have another vote to decide who wins the tit off, and the winner picks the loser's banner for a month.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Thread delivers no tits at all.

Fucking bullshit.

Sorry :/

tits.jpg

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 6 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I will post my exgf's tits if hodj agrees to post his wife's. Then we will have another vote to decide who wins the tit off, and the winner picks the loser's banner for a month.

Already was going to but can't find the picture.

#dealwithit

I did post my wife's picture once already in the atheism thread btw.

• 2Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So get her to take another...

no lol

The one I had was classy and didn't actually show the tits, you could just see them really well through the shirt she was wearing.

She's successfully kept her naked body off the internet Imma keep it that way.

OH bullshit, you're not tricking me into reading that fucking garbage thread.

It was deleted after a couple of hours.

• 1Bullshit

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
no lol

The one I had was classy and didn't actually show the tits, you could just see them really well through the shirt she was wearing.

She's successfully kept her naked body off the internet Imma keep it that way.

It was deleted after a couple of hours.
cringe post :emoji_grimacing:

• 3Worf
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 4 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
personally I don't believe hodj has a wife, or that he's even seen a pair of breasts without paying for it.

• 2Worf
  • 2Ice Burn
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
personally I don't believe hodj has a wife, or that he's even seen a pair of breasts without paying for it.
I dunno, I think he'd probably hodj a person down irl until they just said fuck it and let him score.

• 5Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Too bad I've posted pics of both my kids and my wife here and on Rerolled then, huh?

• 1Bullshit

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Too bad I've posted pics of both my kids and my wife here and on Rerolled then, huh?
you could have posted pictures of anyone. my assessment is based on the fact that any person with a family wouldn't have the time or desire to spend all day whining and salting people on the internet, and also the fact that someone who spends all day whining and salting people on the internet is going to be sad and alone.

• 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Your assessment is incorrect.

We've been over why. I've been pretty honest with this community about myself, my life, etc.

I was in school full time. I'm not any longer. I have been working, switching jobs so my last day at my last job was last thursday and my first day at my new job is this thursday. I've also been taking part in a computer programming boot camp.

My wife is finishing out her ag biotech degree this semester. She works weekends at a local hospital.

My kids are nearly full grown, in school most of the time. My daughter turns 16 next month on March 13, my son just turned 13 on Christmas eve.

We're fairly independent people.

Your trying to get personal now because you're mad this isn't working, but the sad thing is that you want to try and get really personal because your trolling isn't having the effect on me you wanted it to.

Get bent, basically.

• 1Picard
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users