whodunnit

spronk

FPS noob
New reality show, 13 contestants try to solve a murder mystery at a mansion over 12-13 episodes. Yeah, sounds pretty goddamn cheesy but I enjoyed it, I loved Clue as a kid and this felt like a version of that. I expect all the normal murder mystery tropes like the dead returning and the Butler did it and other crazy hijinks.

Special effects seem pretty awesome, it would be awesome to be a part of the show just to see all that shit. I don't know how these people sleep at night though.

Meko

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I just watched this first episode..and it was pretty interesting. I'm a nerd for Clue and murder mystery types so I wanted to see it. I do have an internal struggle with logic and such, though. Are there like 10 plans and 3 real contestants or...are they all *real* contestants and just really good actors in playing dead people? The ending of the first episode, wow, I was like "no way that dude is just a contestant".

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
The legal mumbo jumbo at the end implied that contestants have to sign an "exit clause" that when they lose they participate in the game, so I don't think Dante was a plant. I do think there was a gap between the burning guy jumping in the pool and the video of dantes body entering the pool because 1, no camera was visible in the pool, and 2, they would not have had an untrained guy run with fire gel on, if he got confused or panicked it would be lawsuit hell. I am pretty sure they control the "death scenes" by making the people leave very quickly. Still an interesting concept and great makeup work.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I thought JJ was going to end up being the killer but then they lit him on fire. Show seems pretty stupid though.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
The scripted reaction shots and conversations are painful, but the premise of this show is pretty fun. If they could dial back on the "OH MAH GAWD I'M SO TERRIFIED I MIGHT DIE NEXT" drama, it'd be better.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The scripted reaction shots and conversations are painful, but the premise of this show is pretty fun. If they could dial back on the "OH MAH GAWD I'M SO TERRIFIED I MIGHT DIE NEXT" drama, it'd be better.
LOL, ya. I just don't get HOW these people are so emotional, when they know it's fake. It must be harder not to laugh than for them to cry. But the actual premis of the show is pretty well done.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
My wife asked if one of them was actually the killer, as in a actor plant. I told her, just like when you get "voted off' and you have to act like you got murdered, the eventual winner will act the part of the murderer.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
My wife asked if one of them was actually the killer, as in a actor plant. I told her, just like when you get "voted off' and you have to act like you got murdered, the eventual winner will act the part of the murderer.
I was under the same impression as your wife that one of them is actually the murderer. The following is from an article in TV Guide that I found interesting even tho it doesn't confirm it either way.

In the show's finale, three contestants will be left standing. One dies in the final episode, one is revealed to be the Killer, and the third will be named the winner - and will leave with $250,000.

spronk

FPS noob
secret twist: one of them is an actual murderer and will track down and kill everyone involved with the show over the next few years

Braen

<Medals Crew>
At last this time, the contestants can't use drowning as a possible cause of death...

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I really enjoy this show and the clues of the crime. I agree though that the over the top weepy bullshit needs to go. Does anyone know if they really lit that dude on fire or trained him to do that or was it a stuntman?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I really enjoy this show and the clues of the crime. I agree though that the over the top weepy bullshit needs to go. Does anyone know if they really lit that dude on fire or trained him to do that or was it a stuntman?
Didn't look like the same guy to me as he dived in the water.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
I would imagine for legal reasons it had to be a stuntman and then they probably went back and shot the real guy for the water scene after the fact for the people at home.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
it was a stuntman. If you watch the on fire guy running through the house, he has shoes on. He was shoeless in the water.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Haven't had a chance to watch it yet but guessing it's kind of like that old show The Mole? I used to enjoy that immensely so hopefully this is just as good.