whodunnit

Ome

Molten Core Raider
My wife was certain Don the Retired Detective was the killer because as she puts it no former detective could be as stupid as Don.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Yeah, it was dumb on many levels. Not really enjoying this show very much.

I think the flight attendant is the killer. Something about her just doesn't sit right with me. My second guess is Lindsey. For some reason she just seems really familiar to me but I can't place where from.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
My wife watches this show. Geno is the killer; watch the reaction shots when they hear a lions roar from the kitchen and listen to him quickly tell everyone else in the house not to go in there.

Anyway, was that lion CGI? I have a hard time liking this show when I know everyone is reacting to fake events over and over.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
My wife watches this show. Geno is the killer; watch the reaction shots when they hear a lions roar from the kitchen and listen to him quickly tell everyone else in the house not to go in there.

Anyway, was that lion CGI? I have a hard time liking this show when I know everyone is reacting to fake events over and over.
You thought there would be actual murders?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yeah, it was dumb on many levels. Not really enjoying this show very much.

I think the flight attendant is the killer. Something about her just doesn't sit right with me. My second guess is Lindsey. For some reason she just seems really familiar to me but I can't place where from.
This is who I picked also. There is no way this person should be there this long.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
None of the players are the killer... I believe that the last episode will have 3 people. One will "die" and then after they two players explain how it is was done, the one that is closest will be the Winner and the other will be the murderer. Just like when someone is "killed" they play the part of the murdered person, the second place person will play the part of the murderer.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i was semi paying attention to this interview from the head writer? creator? basically he doesn't even know who the killer is, and he has to write the "death" stories almost on the spot. (most tv shows have like a week of writing, he has to do it in 2 days) also you know in the middle when they give "extra" clues, he and all the writers cram like crazy to get that scene going in under 1 day, check all the clues the guests missed and didn't miss. He says he still doesn't know who the killer is, and has personally given up guessing and just writes it. also for the double elimination, one of the girls was just super ready to go, she was going insane (the guests said that it's really intense in that house since it's 24/7 suspisicion, can make ppl go nuts).

for me i'm just gonna guess either melina or kam both have gotten scared cards, while the others haven't.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
For some reason I was under the impression that one of the players was a "plant". Kind of like a counter-intelligence person to throw people off and shit. I haven't even watched the show since that cougar episode so admittedly I have no idea about what is going on.

spronk

FPS noob
I am sad geno didn't get the death by little trained assassin monkey he deserved, nor any of the monkey puns by giles that could have followed.

I love how melina just completely hams it up, from twitching her fingers nervously to crying all the time about everything. And does anyone seriously think a bounty hunter is equivalent to detective?

i still hold out hope the killer faked his own death but yeah I think lanx is right, the killer just ends up being 50/50 whoever is one of the last ones left, so nobody knows until the finale. I hope its kam and melinda till the end, and melinda wins cuz I find her sexier than hell (EVEN FAT CHICKS NEED LOVE) and a dumbass like her winning will drive everyone nuts.

Pretty sure one of them is the killer because it would be pretty dumb if the last loser is the default killer. A huge part of the appeal of this show is picking who's the killer and viewers would be pissed of they found out that the killer is just the runner up by default. And I think the killer is Lindsey.

Boobietastles_sl

shitlord
I am sad geno didn't get the death by little trained assassin monkey he deserved, nor any of the monkey puns by giles that could have followed.

I love how melina just completely hams it up, from twitching her fingers nervously to crying all the time about everything. And does anyone seriously think a bounty hunter is equivalent to detective?

i still hold out hope the killer faked his own death but yeah I think lanx is right, the killer just ends up being 50/50 whoever is one of the last ones left, so nobody knows until the finale. I hope its kam and melinda till the end, and melinda wins cuz I find her sexier than hell (EVEN FAT CHICKS NEED LOVE) and a dumbass like her winning will drive everyone nuts.
She is pretty cute.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Last night's episode was okay. No shocker that Melina got booted though she had almost enough information to know everything the others knew. I am betting Kam guessing the killing agent put them ahead. My prediction is Kam wins this thing. Lindsey was a total tard last night in the last known. She is also annoying as hell.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Pretty sure one of them is the killer because it would be pretty dumb if the last loser is the default killer. A huge part of the appeal of this show is picking who's the killer and viewers would be pissed of they found out that the killer is just the runner up by default. And I think the killer is Lindsey.
I'm sure it'll end not with 2 people but 3. One Winner, one runner up, one killer.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Next episode is the finale and there are 3 left so you would be correct
smile.png

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
No shocker that Melina got booted
What are you talking about? She is missing, not murdered. This can be either a smoke screen that the killer wants us to think she is the murderer for being missing, or she is in fact the murderer and will kill the other three.

spronk

FPS noob
the real killer is melina's titties, god dayum

giles surrounded by a bugs bunny style gun armada was amazing