whodunnit

Boobietastles_sl

shitlord
Weak ending. Definitely in the camp that Kris wasn't the killer all along, but just because of the order in which she finished the puzzle.

Kam finished puzzle first - Winner
Kris finished puzzle second - killer
Lindsay finished puzzle third- killed

Pisses me off that there wasn't one person who knew they were the killer the whole time. Lame.

Nope. Check the women's twitter feed. She is answering questions for the show's fans. She knew she was the killer Before the show started. Makes sense too, because that one clue in the cabin with nails....yeah nobody was going to find that shit, so the producers probably had a fail safe in plan that said if the game is being held up too long than you are forced to find the clue for them. Was a fun show compared with most reality tv these days, but i doubt it gets renewed.

Edit: I was wrong...I thought it was the dumb blond that could not stop giggling. Cam played that game just about perfect, although I wish there these reality TV game shows could somehow split up the two team bs. I am getting tired of it in Amazing Race also.

Boobietastles_sl

shitlord
eh, still lame that all she knew was that she was the killer. in those twitter answers she said she had zero inside info on any of the murders. She played just like everyone else, was just immune from being killed.

that being said, she is a hottie.

Miss-Nevada-Cris-Crotz.jpg

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
The fact that she didn't know how the murders occurred made this show suck. The whole point of her being a killer is that she's supposed to have an edge. The fact that she was utterly immune to getting scare cards is just wtf?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
series went downhill towards the middle, actually when more and more ppl were getting off'd it got boring, or they ran out of ideas?

it doesn't even make sense? the two girls guessed it was cris from the beginning, they either didn't like her cuz she was too pretty or they just knew. lindsey said cris for 8 episodes and dies. melina said chris for 5 episodes until kam started being... kam. and kam just said geno cuz geno said kam up until geno died and then kam just said whoever he didn't like that episode (who ended up dying the next day).

honestly i didn't "watch" the show i just had it in the background cuz it was so boring mid-season... so i didn't even look at the rules in the end, how does kam win? he just completed the challenges?

i remember the producer/writer saying that the contestants have to put on a show and say who the killer is (along with a written statement) because it is a game show and game shows have rules. kam never guessed right and just lived, is that winning?

Yes, and Lindsey was probably only allowed to live because she was guessing the killer right time after time. I never saw anything clever from Lindsey, so that's my only guess as to what kept her alive--that and riding Kam's coattails to the finals. My guess was every night they had some kind of scoring metric, and if they said certain truths, they attributed a point system to it...and probably knowing the actual killer was some type of bonus points. Kris didn't go into too much detail about it over the twitter feed, but the impression that Lindsey gave to Kris is that Lindsey must have heard/seen something from Kris's acting that was a huge red flag for her that really wasn't a part of any specific clue meant for the game. In other words. Lindsey was lucky to make it that far.

As to Kam not guessing right on the killer and still wining: I'd rather have it this way. The alternative is more emphasis on the contestants guessing the correct killer in order to win, and so then you have somebody like Lindsey win just based on a hunch despite clearly not being the better player--no thanks. I would say this show was far more about politics than the actual investigating. Kam was actually a better killer than the fake killer/writers were. I'd say it's because of him that most of Geno's team died.

The highlight of this show was when Melina (being down 1 to 3 on the other team) came up to Kam's team trying to pry information from them, and said "let me guess, you found this, and you found that...etc." and she was pretty much right on all accounts. Melina was a far better player, and probably should have won instead of Kam...but Melina was just on the wrong side and got screwed for it>

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
maybe the two girls who always named cris the killer, were thinking hollywood/production value. They both thought the pretty one (cris) won't make it far cuz she's just pretty, and her profession was ex-beauty queen, so she's obviously dumb, she's only on the show to give it the "good looking girl cred" and in order to carry her through the show, she'd have to be the killer, because the killer get's the ultimate spared card.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
My girlfriend said Kris on day one with the thinking that an ex-beauty queen is likely to become an actress. I enjoyed the show. I would much rather watch this then some shit like Storage Wars or Hardcore Pawn or Amazing Race or other reality crap.