Who's In?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
My parents just dropped off all my old shit, and why is that man shitting molten lava?

rm8Mv8r.jpg

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Assuming they changed the mob HP vs Player Damage ratios from EQ the video game? Otherwise it would take 100+ dice rolls to kill the average level 60 mob and 1000+ dice rolls to kill raid bosses ...

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yeah I have those books too, it's wizards of the coast open license D20 system with some custom rules for advancement. Which is basically 3rd edition.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Running this with avid EQ players was good times.

Last time I ran this the party started in a festival just outside freeport gates, all were welcome. I did this because we had a Troll, Gnome, Woodelf, Darkelf group and best I could think of on the fly. Troll shaman, Gnome necro, Woodelf ranger, and Darkelf warrior. They ended up pissing off almost everyone and thrown into prison by the guards. Then they were all forced to excavate befallen as slave labor but along the way all kinds of amazing things happened. Snakes that would kick them, fire beetle and its adds were basically a boss fight. The shaman went off on his own trying to "farm" spider silk and almost died as everyone's favorite guard gave chase.

Anyways when they cracked open the first tunnel nothing but large rats and one diseased rat were immediately visible. I described the scene as three large rats, one that looks like it has mange are attacking another rat that looks injured. An "injured rat" someone yells, realizing what I have done I rolled with it. This had everyone trying to kill the injured rat for the alligator tooth earing. With only digging tools this didn't go so well but first piece of loot at level 2 just snowballed from there.

I basically ran the party down memory lane of all the shit that made EQ fun. Was a huge success minus a few meta game moments. Game ended in Sol B when the shaman was feared by the noble and trained a bunch of lava duct crawlers, the DoT basically killed them all in hilarious fashion.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Running this with avid EQ players was good times.

Last time I ran this the party started in a festival just outside freeport gates, all were welcome. I did this because we had a Troll, Gnome, Woodelf, Darkelf group and best I could think of on the fly. Troll shaman, Gnome necro, Woodelf ranger, and Darkelf warrior. They ended up pissing off almost everyone and thrown into prison by the guards. Then they were all forced to excavate befallen as slave labor but along the way all kinds of amazing things happened. Snakes that would kick them, fire beetle and its adds were basically a boss fight. The shaman went off on his own trying to "farm" spider silk and almost died as everyone's favorite guard gave chase.

Anyways when they cracked open the first tunnel nothing but large rats and one diseased rat were immediately visible. I described the scene as three large rats, one that looks like it has mange are attacking another rat that looks injured. An "injured rat" someone yells, realizing what I have done I rolled with it. This had everyone trying to kill the injured rat for the alligator tooth earing. With only digging tools this didn't go so well but first piece of loot at level 2 just snowballed from there.

I basically ran the party down memory lane of all the shit that made EQ fun. Was a huge success minus a few meta game moments. Game ended in Sol B when the shaman was feared by the noble and trained a bunch of lava duct crawlers, the DoT basically killed them all in hilarious fashion.

Yo DM this for us via Skype.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have these books too and have never gotten to use them.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
One of my campaigns should wrap up soon and the thought of EQ 5th edition sounds interesting, would be a bitch to convert the spells and the like but I will see how much I enjoy doing it. Modules aren't that hard to make on FG. I could easily use these maps too.
EQ Atlas

Even have the hook idea forming, Ice giants and Lady Vox herself threaten Halas, your only hope of escape is toward Qeynos but have to make it through black burrow...

Though above can be changed depending on what races are prominent.

Last edited: