why aren't the laws protecting me?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
Because Apple helps you see what I'm doing on my screen doesn't mean I'm looking up under the door cameras because that's what I think is going on.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
So this is what happened to Microsoft's twitter bot when they took her offline.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
I don't have the time or the obligation to navigate my way through your rat maze of persecution and tyranny just because you have the advantage of being able to impose it on me. I'm tired of waiting around for you to catch up to how I think!

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
that the basic principles of why we do things are basically instinctual and are only backed up by language that can't be communicated effectively if you are impaired socially. except that i dont care that im impaired socially, because society bothers me.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
if youre completely fucked like me, and the approval of society hinges on how they see you through ignorance, you have no individuality at all, and your only option to feel good about yourself is to escape the misunderstandings of making the people who think they know you feel guilty about being wrong about who you are which turns you into a convict because they're reputation relies on not being total douche bags.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
how can you not see me as a child when i have no choice but to be put in this situation of custodial guardianship where you watch my every move?

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
and the fact you think you can dictate who i am based on the fact you think your perception is superior? we dont even live on the same planet.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
you cant dictate anything but an involountary reaction in my eyes because of the panic i feel at 8 million people attempting to invade my mind. if you think its guilt you obviously dont know what its like to be systematically lead to believe that theres only one purpose to your social interactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.