why aren't the laws protecting me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
larry-fine-three-stooges-23436858-654-800.jpg

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
you are vastly underestimating how bad things are for me. how much coercion and manipulation i go through on a daily basis.

Am i in tbe sex trade? why arent the feds stopping the coercion? i experience hate crime every day.

am i in the sex trade?

im being coerced exploited and manipulated into performing sex acts, theres no relief, im completely alone. i look up all these words that describe my situation and fight the people who want to rape me and keep broadcasting my misery but it just gets worse. i just keep being more oppressed, so why should i care about what happens to me. nothing matters. i am completely desolate.

Exchanging Sex for Survival - The Atlantic

women are not this important

is my family sex trafficking me? I think they are. theyre forcing me into prostitution, manipulating me into believing that i need to sell my body in order to survive. its not my fault i dont know what im doing, they arent giving me a choice.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
what would i do about people who live here coming and filming me with some weird camera under the door. obviously i cant go to the police, but im trying to catch them doing it, because i suspect they want to film me masturbate. so do i do something that sounds like it in order to deceive them into doing it because i think it would help my case in court.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
this is a very scary situation, because the whole world is against me because they want me to think im in an online game so the people responsible for trying to kill me wont have to answer for what theyre doing to me. this isnt some joke, and im pretty sure the fbi is taking it seriously finally. Even corporations are against me, like google, they release my information to protect my family from sex trafficking me.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
the only thing i can really think to do is go to friends i knew in the past to try and convince them how bad my family is. but its like they are blind when i talk to them. my family are experts at seeming like they are innocent people but its not true. everyone i go to betrays me because the police are protecting my family because the police were the ones my dad is using to hold sccountable for the reason he tried to kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.