Why do men keep putting me in the Girlfriend-zone?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Herp derp
You may not always know what I'm talking about (or what you're talking about), your choice of words is sometimes flawed (words matter), and your refusal to acknowledge that your graphs are pointless is pretty grating, but you are the only person in this thread to actually treat the topic with a bit of respect and make a few decent points in the process, so all is forgiven.

Point taken, though. I have called off my "moral crusade".
No hard feelings.

rrr_img_27430.jpg

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Pretty sure Tarrant's the only person here interested in gay American Inventor pics, just PM it to him.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The whole point of this thread is if you have a interest in a chick you need to say something right away or you will get friend-zoned forever. The longer you wait the greater chance of being friend-zoned and that chance is oh so small. Sadly I know from previous experience.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
The whole point of this thread is if you have a interest in a chick you need to say something right away or you will get friend-zoned forever. The longer you wait the greater chance of being friend-zoned and that chance is oh so small. Sadly I know from previous experience.
To be fair, it doesn't have to be "right away". However, an interest MUST be expressed.
One can't expect to have a girl fall for you just by being nice to her.
Similarly, even after initial interest has been expressed, continuing to be nice while out on a "date" will not lead to desired results.
While this isn't true 100% of the time, it's usually up to the guy to "initiate" the crossing of the romantic line, and this usually involves (*gasp!*) making a move.
It's always risky, it's often awkward (even when it goes right) but it's damn near unavoidable.
There is virtually no conversation one can have with a girl that will guarantee that you can make physical contact with her risk-free, and trying is far more likely to have a negative than a positive effect. ("What's wrong with this guy? Why doesn't he stop implying that he likes me and just do something already?")
Is it fair that all this pressure is on the guy? No, but for now at least, that's the way it is.

TJ Lazer_sl

shitlord
Modern day white men are such a bunch of pussies. Worthless, really. Explains the rabid crybaby nature they display all of the time. Which is why rape culture is on such a rise. They all have hurt feelings, so they are attempting this normalization of rape culture to feel better about their rapid irrelevance.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Modern day white men are such a bunch of pussies. Worthless, really. Explains the rabid crybaby nature they display all of the time. Which is why rape culture is on such a rise. They all have hurt feelings, so they are attempting this normalization of rape culture to feel better about their rapid irrelevance.
lol nice try, pencil dick, we all know that you American Inventors got per capita rape on lockdown.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I think it might be a chick.

When it starts to talk I immediately lose interest.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
How many white men have raped you?

And I had no idea this thread got so big. I remember those initial few posts and thats it.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
I doubt anyone is getting in line to fuck Thatcher or other powerful women, though. And Ron Jeremy is a stud because men like the idea that a fat ugly dude can bang hot chicks. His celebrity status has nothing to do with what women think of him.
...someone else necro'd this...and I was blinded by trollnoomba's mutual masturbation but...I gotta chime in and say that women in power are so hot to me I can't even think straight. Be it old or ancient, I would have pounded Thatcher's dusty vag until it looked like a goddamn sand blasted tomato.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Her thin veiny arms, her husky voice...o la la. Dear god what's wrong with me. Oh well, I like what I like

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yall Wakandans are retarded, you can want to fuck a chick and still be their friend. it's not fucking rocket surgery.