Why do you post at FOH?

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Stop reporting posts, shithead.

Shelly1989 ( mailto:[email protected] ) has reported this post:

This is part of this thread:
Why do You Post at FoH

This is the reason that the user gave:
This is harassment. I don"t want pictures of me nude on this site. We are not even together anymore.

This message has been sent to all moderators of this forum, or all administrators if there are no moderators.

Please respond to this post as applicable.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Me? Didn"t you say this was his ex?! Sounds like someone has a meltdown when they see a girl with big arms. :O

Shelly1989 ( mailto:[email protected] ) has reported this post:

Why do You Post at FoH

This is harassment. I don"t want pictures of me nude on this site.

This message has been sent to all moderators of this forum, or all administrators if there are no moderators.

Woops, I posted the email by accident.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Really? Once isn"t enough, Chubby McFats?

Shelly1989 has reported this post:

Why do You Post at FoH

harassment

I"m going to put the pic back in the OP then "Shaw this for good measure.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
oh I didnt have that email I had her other one; looks like she uses both though since both are registered to her accounts. I don"t think she is good at formulating proper sentences, look at her most recent posts and you will see what I am talking about.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Well you did all notice how she had this psychotic streak involving Galiem posting in a thread with his ex-whores nude picture in it. And then he promptly removed said picture (I assume because she is threatening to stab him).

She sees that picture and is enraged by it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wow this is easy

http://twitter.com/Shelly6ss
https://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=20085545

AVERT THINE EYES (I added spoiler tag)

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
xshelly.jpg

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
I have no idea. I"ve been blowing those reported posts off for a day or two. I ignore those kinds more often than not. I pulled it up and asked Alcestis, then we went out and I forgot about it until now.

I only shared because I wanted to give a gift to Foler for calling me beautiful. <3

EDIT: Guys, I think it"s fair to say her pictures need spoiler tags.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I was about to go to bed....not so much now with that shit burned into the back of my head....fuck Tenks.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
WTF TENKS, I had both those sites, where the hell did you get that pic.

Btw that redditt post is gold, check out this post by galiem
First of all, when I first brought up the idea, she was like "Oooh," thus seeming to approve.

Having said that, there"s things that we can do other than intercourse, but I can"t find any information on whether orgasm (which does cause uterine contractions) can be harmful when the placenta is becoming separated from the uterus. And her doctor was a little vague about that, only telling us that intercourse is a no-go. I"d have thought to ask, but after your 12 week pregnantfiancee spots enough black blood to fill a pad over the course of ten minutes,you tend to have your mind on more important things than orgasm.

And for the record, it wasn"t me who started anything sexual tonight. In fact, I tried to resist enough to keep myself from getting turned on, but if I didn"t like kissing her I wouldn"t be with her and I didn"t want to push her away outright. Even when I resist being turned on, she can still do it for me. Trying to sleep with blue balls isn"t fun.

edit: There was stuff here, but now there"s not.
Time to step up my game