Why do you post at FOH?

  • Guest, a new site style is ready for use. The poll to change the "default" style, and provide your feedback can be found here
Jul 30, 2016
0
0
0
#1
I"m drunk, so this may be rickshawed. Or not.

First, some y"all need to chill. Stop being so fuckin" hard-cased about what"s cool or not and just relax and have fun. I swear, y"all only got negative shit to say, but here"s my sentimental second, backed up by my girl with tits.

Y"all rock. On FoH, I"ve been able to be able to talk about shit I can"t anywhere else. I"ve been able to be a fuckin" dousche when I needed to get out agression about my former failed marriage. You awesome motherfuckers have been better therapy than a thousand high-paid, over-educated fucks with a degree.

I"m not the coolest motherfucker. I"m damn sure not the smartest motherfucker on here, but here"s a thanks, and here"s why I post here despite some bullshit here and there. BTW I was drunk when I posted in general in the invention shit too.

That"s about it. Much <3 and much h8. Just chill and have fun, because y"all are the best at it. And hell, if this is my first rickshaw (and even if it"s a ban), it"s motherfuckin" worth it.

Here"s some tits just for y"all. BTW I"m drinkin" to celebrate my impending doom, I mean wedding, with a real woman, with no fuckin" drama.

Now, the real reason half y"all open this shit... TITS! Oh, and ask anytime, and she"d FoH up her tits for y"all just because she loves the shit out of the PGT and the FSR. Now more vodka before I go into another long, sober, non-drinking, assburgers infected douschie mode.

Oh, and nobody rocked EQ like y"all.


 

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Donor All-Stars>
Jul 30, 2016
1,415
9h 48m
667
#3
i see no tits... FAIL
 

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Jul 30, 2016
9,191
0
11,161
#4
GaliemVaelant said:
I"m drunk, so this may be rickshawed. Or not.

First, some y"all need to chill. Stop being so fuckin" hard-cased about what"s cool or not and just relax and have fun. I swear, y"all only got negative shit to say, but here"s my sentimental second, backed up by my girl with tits.

Y"all rock. On FoH, I"ve been able to be able to talk about shit I can"t anywhere else. I"ve been able to be a fuckin" dousche when I needed to get out agression about my former failed marriage. You awesome motherfuckers have been better therapy than a thousand high-paid, over-educated fucks with a degree.

I"m not the coolest motherfucker. I"m damn sure not the smartest motherfucker on here, but here"s a thanks, and here"s why I post here despite some bullshit here and there. BTW I was drunk when I posted in general in the invention shit too.

That"s about it. Much <3 and much h8. Just chill and have fun, because y"all are the best at it. And hell, if this is my first rickshaw (and even if it"s a ban), it"s motherfuckin" worth it.

Here"s some tits just for y"all. BTW I"m drinkin" to celebrate my impending doom, I mean wedding, with a real woman, with no fuckin" drama.

Now, the real reason half y"all open this shit... TITS! Oh, and ask anytime, and she"d FoH up her tits for y"all just because she loves the shit out of the PGT and the FSR. Now more vodka before I go into another long, sober, non-drinking, assburgers infected douschie mode.

Oh, and nobody rocked EQ like y"all.
quoted so you can"t edit when sober.
 
Jul 30, 2016
0
0
0
#5
Yeah no crap... how about you show me some titties so I can peek that shit like a neggro in the darkness ya"ll.
 
Jul 30, 2016
0
0
0
#6
Waitin on shit to upload in edit... Takin" too damn long I wanna get back to drinkin and music. Maybe too high res. I"ll fix tomorrow if it is.

Shit too big... Damnit. Give me a sec and I"ll fix this shit. irfanview to the rescue
 
Jul 30, 2016
0
0
0
#7
Waiting for Furor to quit Blizzard and start an FOH guild in SW:G then salivate everyday waiting for front page news + fat lightsaber lewt pics.
 

dak

Peasant
Jul 30, 2016
183
0
0
#9
At first it was because FOH owned Everquest. After that I came here because most of the old school EQ players were people who at some point in their life were into BBS door games and MUDs. Gamers who actually had something on the ball and had some personality, from the era when gamer meant nerd and not lifeless basement dweller. These days I mainly just post here venting negative shit at WoW kiddies and console gamers.
 
Jul 30, 2016
0
0
0
#10
dak said:
At first it was because FOH owned Everquest. After that I came here because most of the old school EQ players were people who at some point in their life were into BBS door games and MUDs. Gamers who actually had something on the ball and had some personality, from the era when gamer meant nerd and not lifeless basement dweller. These days I mainly just post here venting negative shit at WoW kiddies and console gamers.
This.. + Tradewars owning ass.
 

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Donor All-Stars>
Jul 30, 2016
1,415
9h 48m
667
#11
dak said:
Gamers who actually had something on the ball and had some personality
This. I like discussing games with other seriously minded gamers with a similar background in real games of the 90"s. I hate discussing games with someone who has played WoW and The Sims... thats it. (i get a lot of these)

Since then... The Soda, Ice Tea, and (oh yeah incest) thread is a great example. derails like that are priceless and what posting on message boards is all about.
 
Jul 30, 2016
0
0
0
#12
Cool, now before I get made fun of (fuckin ROFL), here"s the tits promised. Sorry, wouldn"t have fucked it up on the first go if sober.

Now, these are pics taken last night. Make some requests while posting why this is the most awesome forum ever!

Tomorrow, we WILL make your requests true! Anyway, thanks again for putting up with my shit at times, my fuckered world view always, and just for bein" ... fuck it, here"s tits

One more thing before my most honest but embarassing post ever is done: DAMNIT this shit is too slow!

edit: Oh, and as a wedding present, tomorrow she"ll post your requests. Just don"t make it shit you know can"t be done. AND if her knees are too sharp, I"m former Army, and she"s askin" me to help her get in shape. Here"s to celebratin" the most awesome woman ever!
 
Jul 30, 2016
0
0
0
#14
I used to come here just to see whats new in EQ and read the rants on the front page. Learned quite a bit about MMO"s back when there were always pretty solid discussions in the MMO section and bullshit was kept to a minimum. Sadly there"s not much worth talking about in MMO"s currently, so now just for the PGT and FSR.

I guess a new MMO that is actually a solid alternative to WoW, The Bog, Lucy Kemp, and new cam whore with a hoofed foot could liven up the party.

P.S. What the fuck is wrong with you. Kill that shit with fire.

 
Jul 30, 2016
0
0
0
#19
GaliemVaelant said:
Waitin on shit to upload in edit... Takin" too damn long I wanna get back to drinkin and music. Maybe too high res. I"ll fix tomorrow if it is.

Shit too big... Damnit. Give me a sec and I"ll fix this shit. irfanview to the rescue
At first, I was okay with you editing and adding on to your own post.... WITHOUT REALLY EDITING IT...

I was okay with drunk posts, because some people don"t really have anywhere else to express themselves..

But your posts of these pictures... You may laugh when you wake up and see you posted these. Us who are not shitfaced, are sickened by these pictures. When you sober up tomorrow and say " LoL!! JK GUYS, I DIDNT TAKE THESE PICS", we all know you really did. For that, I give you minus internets. There are hotlines for alcoholism and depression.