Silver Baronet of the Realm
Heavens_Myst said:
I think this sums it up nicely

folrr.png
big HM need to work on that scale a little

Mageling_foh

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
Word to future naked girls, no. I will never, ever delete your naked pics unless you"re underage. Don"t try lying about the age, either (I"m lookin" at you, Cuppycake), and never, ever threaten me/us. I"ll sick Foler on you.
I know it"s said over and over again, but damn! This little nugget of pure awesome is why this is one of the greatest forums ever!

Heavens_Myst said:
I think this sums it up nicely
I have to agree. I"d absolutely hated Foler because of some posts in General, but I"ve since discovered the pure awesome of the database and it"s ability to destroy anyone in it"s path.

Mageling_foh

shitlord
Fuck, can someone fix my inability to proof my posts before hitting submit? Or if someone would be so kind as to just fix my broken quote tag, I"d greatly appreciate it.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Fammaden said:
It was a grainy webcam pic in a bra, someone claimed he got her to send it to him while they were both playing some fail MMO.

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Yeah, that"s it. She"s like a greek godess compared to the other bitches in this thread, its like a burst of clean mint goodness after all this rotten shit.

Picasso3

Fammaden said:
Yeah, that"s it. She"s like a greek godess compared to the other bitches in this thread, its like a burst of clean mint goodness after all this rotten shit.
no.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Not white knighting, just agreeing that she looks a fuckton better than the whale and the dwarf.

Picasso3

dioblaire said:
Not white knighting, just agreeing that she looks a fuckton better than the ogre and the dwarf.
thats it guys...

he is just trying to make EQ come to life!