Why do you post at FOH?

I see only three possibilities here.

One: Y"all are getting trolled hardcore. None of these "people" are real. They"ve taking you on a magic carpet ride straight from the trailer park. They"re posting the "Clampetts Marriage Reality Show" here and you guys are biting. In a couple months" time, they"ll head out for the "honeymoon" in the Airstream, break down, get robbed at gonpoint, and post pleading for cash wire transfers to get out of jail in Dry Hump, Nebraska. Its all an elaborate online scheme to steal your cash, people!

Two: This is very real. They really are like that in real life, and they"re becoming a couple. Soon they will bond, then copulate under the light of a full moon, and the seed shall be that which creates the antichrist, the killer of worlds, and the ender of all reality. Cletus and Sally-Mae here are just the first step...the planters and sowers of the seed.

Three: Fucking A, the first two made me forget the third.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Foler said:
Galiem must really be desperate. I think he was just desperate to get laid. Accidentally knocked her up, freaked out, calmed down. Proposed to keep her cool and prob will end up getting a divorce (if they ever even get married) only 2 months after marriage.
You all don"t know crap about me and Galiem. We love each other a lot and is happily getting married. We was trying to have a baby together and we finally did it. We have been together for almost a year.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That deformed baby is very relevant to the discussion. Did you snap a future photo of Shelly"s mutated offspring?

The baby should also have a cig in it"s mouth.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Shelly1989 said:
You all don"t know crap about me and Galiem. We love each other a lot and is happily getting married. We was trying to have a baby together and we finally did it. We have been together for almost a year.
So how goes the quitting smoking?

PS, this seems to be a troll. I can"t imagine how this would be real. None of it really makes any sense.

Tenks

I think Foler proved it to be pretty true. I mean this Shelly thing has an internet footprint. This is either the most elaborate trolling ever or this fucked up shit exists.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Even if it is a troll, the info discovered is A+...However, given the genetic make up of the people involved I leaning toward it not being an actual troll. But some sort of symphony of retardation to necro a thread and keep it going with posts singing the praises of an awesome life..filled with cigarettes, genetic deformities, and the inability to ride amusement park rides.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ameraves Loyalheart said:
So how goes the quitting smoking?

PS, this seems to be a troll. I can"t imagine how this would be real. None of it really makes any sense.
Very good possibility, but were not exactly dealing with the sharpest of knives here.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I feel for the guy. I mean, he must have been really fucking desperate one night, banged the ugly dwarf and got her pregger. To screw this monstrosity without a rubber is just asking to catch the plague or worst. Well, worst happened and it looks like he bound his life to her thru the creation of a half-orc.

Shit happens. But have you seen his previous wife? She"s not just fat, and ugly doesn"t come close to describe it. Even if she would be 80lbs thinner, and a man, she"d still be ugly.

What the hell is wrong with him? Did he get shot in the head in Iraq or something?

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
As fucked up as this sounds in my head while I am typing this, I hope she miscarries so that poor child does not have to deal with this shit.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Phoenix said:
Very good possibility, but were not exactly dealing with the sharpest of knives here.
I guess I am just confused as to the necro of the thread, and then her retarded posts. Although I guess the retarded posts speak for themselves now.

Tenks

Oh he"s in the army? Explains alot. I don"t know a single person in the Army that doesn"t have short sighted marriages. Crazy chicks seem to love Army men and Army men seem to refuse to get deployed without being married.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Found pics of the mom and baby. Elora Danan is a weird name for a kid, but w/e.

willow005216adee0dj1.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Shelly1989 said:
That was when we was fighting and that is none of your business. Why does everyone on here are trolls?
Why did he take down the pic of his ex?

Tenks

Yutnopash said:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Ok I"ve been drinking but does this make sense to anyone?

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Phoenix said:
Why did he take down the pic of his ex?
Because, and I stand by my initial assessment, she looked like Michael Chiklis. That"s why I can"t decide if he moved up or down on the scale or just horizontally.