Why don't Incels?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yes people checking out of the primary reason for existence so they can buy new cell phones and dildos is definitely a good thing.
The world has more people than it can support. Until we can catch up on making efficient infrastructure to support more people, making more people is not actually the primary reason for existence. Building economic and social infrastructure so that the world can support more people in the future is almost certainly more important than just making more people.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
The world has more people than it can support. Until we can catch up on making efficient infrastructure to support more people, making more people is not actually the primary reason for existence. Building economic and social infrastructure so that the world can support more people in the future is almost certainly more important than just making more people.
54790105.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
So my buddies and I are all sitting at our regular haunt watching the Indians game. Our regular bartender, who is a pretty attractive, tattooed, mid 20's girl is shooting the shit with us because it's kind of a slow day.

Guy walks in by himself and sits at the other side of the bar. Super lanky, long greasy red hair, bad skin, some kind of cartoon t-shirt. He orders a pizza and has a few beers and doesn't interact with anyone. He gets up and leaves after about 40 minutes. Our bartender comes over a minute later with this napkin he left under his receipt and says "Does anyone know what the fuck this means?"

incellanguage.jpg

Writing shitty poetry and leaving it for a girl without saying anything is something I stopped doing after 6th grade. He had to also tell her "He is going to come back in eventually so uh, be prepared for that."

"Also, you should totally dump your boyfriend and fuck this guy's brains out."

Salshun

Silver Knight of the Realm
So my buddies and I are all sitting at our regular haunt watching the Indians game. Our regular bartender, who is a pretty attractive, tattooed, mid 20's girl is shooting the shit with us because it's kind of a slow day.

Guy walks in by himself and sits at the other side of the bar. Super lanky, long greasy red hair, bad skin, some kind of cartoon t-shirt. He orders a pizza and has a few beers and doesn't interact with anyone. He gets up and leaves after about 40 minutes. Our bartender comes over a minute later with this napkin he left under his receipt and says "Does anyone know what the fuck this means?"

View attachment 169148

Writing shitty poetry and leaving it for a girl without saying anything is something I stopped doing after 6th grade. He had to also tell her "He is going to come back in eventually so uh, be prepared for that."

"Also, you should totally dump your boyfriend and fuck this guy's brains out."

He told her he'd be back and to prepare for it? He probably thought that was some smooth shit, in reality it probably sounded more like when the Terminator said it to those cops.

Also, scrilable isn't a word.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
I thought the incel thing was just a shitty joke. I wonder how the Robopussy9000 androids will alter this illness in the next 10 years.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Disclaimer: If you resort to violence for ANY reason... if you threaten or intimidate people... if you expect sex rather than earn it... you are a Grade A first class piece of shit human being.

That said, my $0.02.

Imagine you're thrust into the middle of a chess tournament, but you don't really know how to play chess. At all.
You know that you have to make the pieces on the board do a thing against the pieces of your opponent. But you're not sure how it all works. You know the horse piece isn't supposed to be called a horse piece and does weird shit. You know that either the king or the queen is super strong, but you're not sure which.
You also know that the prize for winning this tournament is sex & companionship.
So you try to play chess. And you're TERRIBLE at it. Because you don't know the rules.
Worse, whenever you ask someone something like, "What am I doing wrong?" or "How is this all supposed to work?" You get the SHITTIEST advice known to man. Instead of someone sitting you down and explaining the rules, you hear shit like, "Oh, just stay POSITIVE! You'll be good if you stay positive!"
So you smile and play the next game and the next and you lose and piss off your opponents. All the while people are winning and marching off with sex & companionship. And you have jack shit to show for your time and effort.

How long could you keep that up before you wanted to scream?

I'm not looking for a debate. I'm not defending incels. In the age of information, dating guidance is a mouseclick away. So I have no sympathy for them. But being old enough to have dated back in the 90's when there were no real books on dating, no websites, and just shitty advice left and right... I understand them. I don't AGREE with them. I don't condone them. I don't like them. But I understand them.

That's prob the best analogy I've read. I always used to compare it to being taught and drilled into your head how to play baseball, but the game that's being played is football.

I'm honestly and genuinely NOT trying to be insulting when I say this, so if this hits a nerve with any of you, I'm sorry... no disrespect; promise!

...but in my 40 years of existence on this planet, I can safely pinpoint one interest (let's call it) that places any guy into that niche category of painfully, brutally socially awkward that has/will fester into incel tendencies, and that is:

-drumroll-

Huge anime fans.

Comics, Star Wars/Star Trek, gaming, D&D, MTG... pick your nerd poison, there's lots, sure, but there's something about those colossal anime fanbois that are the most unfuckable humans on the planet, and I'd bet a fair chunk of those posters on that forum are closet anime fans that collect those highly detailed figurines on the DL, but post a shitload of gym pics in public.

Are you saying that being an anime fanboy automatically puts you in that category or that most incels share that trait?

Had a friend that had a whole room in his house dedicated to figurines and such and his wife was like model beautiful. Of course, he was former USMC as well, so that didn't hurt.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Are you saying that being an anime fanboy automatically puts you in that category or that most incels share that trait?

Had a friend that had a whole room in his house dedicated to figurines and such and his wife was like model beautiful. Of course, he was former USMC as well, so that didn't hurt.
Probably could say that for the Brony's as well...

Basically anything animated, or created by men.

Why?

Cuz men are the ones creating and animating the media, incels are falling in love w/ a anime girl created 100% wholely by men. These anime creators know exactly what a guy wants, cuz they are one.

It's why i don't care for hot "k-pop" girls, they're all 100% fabricated by surgeons, whom are old men. They create these plastic K-Pop Girls of what they feel are most pretty.

It's also like when a gay says other gays give the best head cuz they have a dick themselves.