Why I play Ultima Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning received. Thank you.
Now that we have that behind us, lets get back on topic:

Ultima Online is one of the most harsh pvp mmo's out there. That is exactly why it is awesome. And that is why I play it. If you can't handle that, then you should stay far away from UO Redemption.

I'll miss pk'ing you.
frown.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm only going to give you this warning once. If you turn into one of these spam reporting douchebags I'm just going to ban you and get it out of the way. We only have room for one person to be our resident post-reporting retard and Gavinrad already has that spot on lockdown. If you can defeat him in a 1v1 insult match then the position is yours, otherwise I'm banning your ass if you keep reporting each and every post that is critical of you or the thread.
WTF I've got like the highest ratio of reports to infractions in the entire game, don't you shit talk me you fuckin homo.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Wow you guys got harsh on this dude, never played UO but it and Meridian get street cred for being old and dated. Incidentally I code in COBOL.

Wow you guys got harsh on this dude, never played UO but it and Meridian get street cred for being old and dated. Incidentally I code in COBOL.
Yes. I find it strange that they moved my thread to this forum, and put me on a form of parole, and yet, three other shards have advertisements here and remain in the MMO General forum:

Ultima Online Forever's advertisement here
Ultima Online An Corp's advertisement here
Ultima Online Renaissance's advertisement here

Seems quite a bias on this forum.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I think you have to do something about this injustice, Oldskoolgamer2600. Best way to fight the power is to give negs to Tuco. He is the evil mastermind behind this all.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Yes. I find it strange that they moved my thread to this forum, and put me on a form of parole, and yet, three other shards have advertisements here and remain in the MMO General forum:

Ultima Online Forever's advertisement here
Ultima Online An Corp's advertisement here
Ultima Online Renaissance's advertisement here

Seems quite a bias on this forum.
Notice how all of them look like advertisement threads, descriptive title, and then info about the game. Yours is some sort of nostalgic ramble that turns into an ad right at the end. You also have a dumb username and signature, and many of your replies seem to be whining about why you cant shill your game. Then your second thread is fucking Jim Brewer joke. So you are either a troll, or complete retard, either of which is going to get you this sort of treatment.

And if you really want this community to play your shard, you need some drama to hook people in. Cancer, drug addiction, and/or getting a sex change would probably do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.