Why not Bermuda?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
  • 1WTF
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Wait bermuda is actually a place?
Yes, it's a hilarious combination of retarded tourists, the whitest people you'll ever meet (insurance industry professionals) and the descendants of slaves that nobody wanted to buy and take to the mainland.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Yes, it's a hilarious combination of retarded tourists, the whitest people you'll ever meet (insurance industry professionals) and the descendants of slaves that nobody wanted to buy and take to the mainland.
Geez sign me right up to be stuck on a small island with these people for a year.. 🙄

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Shit, if I were in college right now, I'd do it from there. Are you kidding? Online shit for a few hours a day, and then beautiful beaches for the rest? Sounds pretty good.

Don't tell my daughters.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Shit, if I were in college right now, I'd do it from there. Are you kidding? Online shit for a few hours a day, and then beautiful beaches for the rest?
This is exactly how college kids feel about Rhode Island until about the third week of October sets in and they realize New England winters come early and are a total bitch.

Anyway, I've been thinking about Bermuda. Tons of transatlantic cable runs through there, I wonder if you can get really good internet?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This is exactly how college kids feel about Rhode Island until about the third week of October sets in and they realize New England winters come early and are a total bitch.

Anyway, I've been thinking about Bermuda. Tons of transatlantic cable runs through there, I wonder if you can get really good internet?

You can. But you have to provide selfies to LLR.