Wii U

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Say what you want about how he ran the company, but he was the programmer of some of some of my most beloved games as a kid. He'll be missed.
frown.png

And God, at 55. Seriously fuck cancer.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
umm 8 or 9 maps i think so far with more coming on the 6th. 3 modes

splatfest (free for all) and 2 ranked battles, the tower control and ranked splatfest

on the 6th
getting 2 new battle options
private battle and squad battle

from 2-8 player for those, and in squad battle you are always on the same team as your squad.
level cap increase from 20 to 50.
2 new ranked battle ranks s and s+
2 new weapon types, splash and gatling
40 new pieces of gear
still no voice chat..

more battle types coming "soon"
rainmaker is not in the 6th update.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
3 might still be too young but some good all ages games would be New Super Mario Bros U, Captain Toad, Kirby's Epic Yarn (Wii game but Wii U is backwards compatible), and the upcoming Yoshi Yarn game.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My daughter is 3 1/2. I've TRIED getting her into games, but she only seems to like some of the dumb phone games where she heals animals or whatever. Wii U has so many games that she would love, but she doesn't even try. She gets the controller in her hand, then gives up.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
We're just a buncha old fuddy duddies who need to use controllers to interact with dem electronic gizmos.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The more I've seen of Mario maker the more excited I am about it. Can't wait to make some super Mario world levels

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I got my wife the WiiU Fit + Balance Board. She is loving this stupid thing. It just seems somewhat novel to me. She really likes the dance routine workouts but isn't overly keen on the balance exercises. She also immediately set up a profile for our dog and attached the pedometer to his collar.